View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [July 16th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianPunchMan View Post
I'm about to flash onto a Sprint TP and was woundering what Pagepool is working for other sprint TP users. I heard and always used 24mb was the best for winmo 6.1 with the sprint version. Just woundering if I should tweak it for my first 6.5 flash.
Thanks.
The default pagepool on MR6 is 16 if i'm not mistaken, and to be honest it is fine as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
i got 0 freeze problems with MR5....... thats why im back to it... freezing pisses me off.
I started getting random freezes when I first installed MR6. Mike suggested for me to go back to stock and reflash with a new dump. I did and voila, problems were solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
You do know that those cables still fit in the slot right?

I use all kinds of standard mini0usb on my cables... Digital camera cable... Regular cable... Random chargers...
Mike likes to get that BOOM BOOM POW

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Does MR6's latest release have the latest Verizon radio or no...?...I had the latest Verizon radio flashed on my phone before, is that the reason it is still on my device..?
Radio thread = http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422