PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
Use the new Icontact....lol
But seriously though, its sweet!

i like i contact is 7 out of beta yet?
Old 03-05-2009, 02:19 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
Looks really nice! But where is the date? )))
it's black, messing with no curtains, but I don't like it!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
A lot of work got done today. All the bugs are out. Just have to refine color in some areas, I have to test it for at least a half of day.

When alarm is on, clock goes black, when alarm is not set, it goes gray... All the tabs are working... I just have to add the slider, change the color of the orb, and a few more things. I'm done for tonight. I'm exhausted.. Editing Manila files sucks hard core!
Looks good Rico
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
i'm making everyone starve for 4.13

im going to turn them into hungry lions and instead of having 1000+ users throughout a 1 week span, you'll have 1000+ in one night...

Someone make a "This is Sparta" sign but put instead "This is MightyROM" its about to go down hardcore > : D

Quote:
A lot of work got done today. All the bugs are out. Just have to refine color in some areas, I have to test it for at least a half of day.

When alarm is on, clock goes black, when alarm is not set, it goes gray... All the tabs are working... I just have to add the slider, change the color of the orb, and a few more things. I'm done for tonight. I'm exhausted.. Editing Manila files sucks hard core!

I might just jizz in my pants tonight. Again! couple of questions will you be changing the quantity bubble of SMS or E-mails?

The date on top left side is not visible SOS!

I predict the white theme to be so awesome that MightyMike will use it as default for 4.13 or would it be 5.0(w/ WM 6.5) only the AlMighty Mike knows *sigh*
Old 03-05-2009, 02:31 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I like to keep things interesting...

We'll see how it goes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
LOL I KNOW it, it's all a plot to destroy my server.

Bring it on

P.S. wonder if the TP2 TF3D would get ported over before the 4.13 being released lol.
Wonder if MightyMike would be the first one to port the TP2 TF3D in his ROM... Or maybe a WM 6.5 coming on the way... we'll have to wait and watch..!!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

outkast203 is a n00b

so no help? from like 4 pages ago... thats ok
Old 03-05-2009, 02:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I'm exhausted.. Editing Manila files sucks hard core!
+1 to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
i like i contact is 7 out of beta yet?
I don't know about version seven...
I use " (1 March 2009) iContact 0.92 - VGA Skins + Diamond Touch Sensor Edition"
From XDA, its awesome because it has sensor scroll and true VGA support, check it out

Old 03-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Looks good Rico
looks nice...finally somebody is making a white theme.....
Old 03-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
Hi All, I just got my new touch pro and i was looking though some site recommending different apps and such to add to my phone and mightyrom came up as a an essential. So I am asking what the conscious is. Is this or is this not a good rom update. I have tried to load it on my phone and it will only go past the tri colored screen to the percentage bar then the computer says there was an error and instructs how to fix this and to try again. Any advice and help through this process an opinions on the rom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
so no help? from like 4 pages ago... thats ok
If you read through the thread you'll find that this is an awesome release...

You weren't very specific as to what error your getting.... is your phone locked up now?, still on the stock rom?

I am sure someone else will jump in, i'm going to bed but for now...

Is your phone security unlocked?
Try redownloading 4.12 and reflashing....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development