View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 02:50 AM
04orgzx6r
Halfway to VIP Status

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
Hi All, I just got my new touch pro and i was looking though some site recommending different apps and such to add to my phone and mightyrom came up as a an essential. So I am asking what the conscious is. Is this or is this not a good rom update. I have tried to load it on my phone and it will only go past the tri colored screen to the percentage bar then the computer says there was an error and instructs how to fix this and to try again. Any advice and help through this process an opinions on the rom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
so no help? from like 4 pages ago... thats ok
If you read through the thread you'll find that this is an awesome release...

You weren't very specific as to what error your getting.... is your phone locked up now?, still on the stock rom?

I am sure someone else will jump in, i'm going to bed but for now...

Is your phone security unlocked?
Try redownloading 4.12 and reflashing....

This post has been thanked 1 times.