View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
i'm making everyone starve for 4.13

im going to turn them into hungry lions and instead of having 1000+ users throughout a 1 week span, you'll have 1000+ in one night...

Someone make a "This is Sparta" sign but put instead "This is MightyROM" its about to go down hardcore > : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
A lot of work got done today. All the bugs are out. Just have to refine color in some areas, I have to test it for at least a half of day.

When alarm is on, clock goes black, when alarm is not set, it goes gray... All the tabs are working... I just have to add the slider, change the color of the orb, and a few more things. I'm done for tonight. I'm exhausted.. Editing Manila files sucks hard core!

I might just jizz in my pants tonight. Again! couple of questions will you be changing the quantity bubble of SMS or E-mails?

The date on top left side is not visible SOS!

I predict the white theme to be so awesome that MightyMike will use it as default for 4.13 or would it be 5.0(w/ WM 6.5) only the AlMighty Mike knows *sigh*