PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 09:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

xtkxhom3r is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

i need to try that trapster thing...
Old 02-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro

racorby is a n00b
Garmin Mobile and Bluetooth

Is anyone using this ROM with Garmin Mobile? All of the sudden (or perhaps since upgrading from 1.3) when I start Garmin, bluetooth comes on. It then looks for a bluetooth GPS vs. the built-in GPS. This is unsucessful and I can't get it to recognize the GPS receiver.

Any ideas?
Old 02-13-2009, 09:49 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by housinit View Post
JOnce you have an account, open up the setup program for Trapster. Go to the Start Menu, Programs, GPS-Nav folder, Trapster folder and then click setup.....
Great information and thanks for the write up.

Old 02-13-2009, 11:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

imkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good work

Since going to 1.5 mine froze twice overnight while charging. It also froze once during the day. Also had one time where everything seemed to work except no calls could be dialed out. Soft reset fixed all 4 problems. I have used all other KK versions and have not seen this until now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenlink View Post
My phone froze again today. This would be the 3rd time. Had to soft reset. My mogul did it often enough for me to think it's a HTC/Winmo thing. Not sure what everyone else's experiences are like.

BTW, just tried out Omniano. It's one of the most amazing apps I've seen on a phone. The notes it produces sound pretty good too. Not sure if the iPhone crowd already has it, but this is way cool. Maybe because I'm not a musician.

Thanks to who ever thought of including this.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Ok. It is my time to request help again. Can someone please run the through the last few (or several) pages of the thread and put together a list of what is broken and enhancement requests.

I don't have a lot of time to work on the ROM this weekend and I would like to spend it fixing and adding instead of re-reading the thread.

Thanks

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I love this rom except the blasted word completion on everything. How do i turn this off. I went into the input configuration and unchecked all the boxes. I went into the config tool/hack and put word suggestions at 0 and soft reset and it still autocompletes words! I have a full keyboard on this thing why would i want it to do that? i can't spell wamu or anything!

help please its driving me insane!

thanks

oh and i noticed a bug with pandora. you close it but it still runs and doesn't show up in the top right (normal) window manager so you can go back to it or close it. if you run taskmgr its still running.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

trentonmac is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartrentonmac is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartrentonmac is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartrentonmac is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartrentonmac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mine also froze overnight charging for the first time since I've owned my pro. btw yesterday was first time running this rom. Otherwise AMAZING rom so far.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

playboy71322 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
I love this rom except the blasted word completion on everything. How do i turn this off. I went into the input configuration and unchecked all the boxes. I went into the config tool/hack and put word suggestions at 0 and soft reset and it still autocompletes words! I have a full keyboard on this thing why would i want it to do that? i can't spell wamu or anything!

help please its driving me insane!

thanks

oh and i noticed a bug with pandora. you close it but it still runs and doesn't show up in the top right (normal) window manager so you can go back to it or close it. if you run taskmgr its still running.
PRESS THE FN BUTTON THN PRESS THE SPACE BUTTON AN U GONNA SEE A MENU AN T9 IS CHECKED SELECT THE "ABC" AN ITS GONE! AN DO ALL THIS IN THE TXT MSG MENU
Old 02-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thank you so much! that seems to have worked!
Old 02-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

playboy71322 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Thank you so much! that seems to have worked!
NO PROBLEM GLAD I CAN HELP

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development