PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

xtkxhom3r is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

uh i dont know bro which pic mail did you install on mine i installed the arcsoft mms ...if you didnt install that try to uninstall w/e you installed and install that one
Old 02-14-2009, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO
Carrier: sprint

lse4 is a n00b
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

i installed the sprint picture mail
Old 02-14-2009, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO

lse4 is a n00b

ok i just installed the Arcsoft MMS but when i try to send a pic it goes straight to draft mail and it doesnt let me open it up
Old 02-14-2009, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nyclegend20 is just getting started

this rom looks sick
is it worth switching from might mikes
like how fast is this compared to mikes.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Ok. It is my time to request help again. Can someone please run the through the last few (or several) pages of the thread and put together a list of what is broken and enhancement requests.

I don't have a lot of time to work on the ROM this weekend and I would like to spend it fixing and adding instead of re-reading the thread.

Thanks

Compiling a list now, I'll have it posted within the next 5 or so min.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 02-14-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Anyone make a list?
  • Word Completion Defaults
  • User Agent
    2. Type in "opera:config" without the quotes. This opens the Preferences Editor.
    3. Scroll down to "User Agent", change to 2. Click SAVE.
  • Dimming during a call
  • Comm Manager doesn't always go Back
  • reminders no longer show up with a pop up window
  • Trying to Add or Set a city with HTC Weather Master gives a SQL related error

Maybe even a newer SYS
  • Request -> WeatherPanel
  • Request -> 32mb Dynamic pagepool
  • Request -> g-alarm
  • Request -> Whiskers
  • Request -> Scrobble
  • Request -> SD TuneUP
  • Request -> Dashwire

Also compare with GoodGets, I went back to page 74.

Last edited by SnoopDawg; 02-14-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:00 AM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Ok, I apologize if I left anything out. There were a couple of problems reported, but were later solved with another hard reset (which everyone should do after a flash anyways). Tried to include all bugs and app requests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2point2 View Post
1.5 does use alittle more resources it seems though, i sit around 50 right now where as before i sat at 39-45 no biggie though it is expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
There seems to be an issue with exchange active sync since v1.4

I can duplicate it on demand by switching the exchange schedule from "as it arrives" to any other option. When I do this the battery draw (DisChargeCurrent) goes from 157mA to 57mA.

At first I thought there might have been a change on the exchange server. But those IT guys will not tell you anything.

To confirm there is an issue I went back to v1.3 with push enabled. The power draw goes between ~50 to 160 mA but does not stay at the higher end. With v1.4 and v1.5 the power draw stays at 157 mA.
Quote:
I am not sure if I am having a brain fart on this one but it seems the reminders no longer show up with a pop up window. This one seems to be in a few versions prior to v1.5 but may not be there now. Not a big deal it was just nice to have the pop up to let me know where my next meeting was.

kevan - still a great ROM and I will work through the power issues.

Rock on!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by niick View Post
I've been playing with the different release versions. I have 1.5 loaded right now on my verizon TP, and after a restart, i have ~9.45 megs free. The weird thing is if i plug the phone into my computer as a disk drive, i instantly have ~25.3 megs free! if i connect it with active sync instead i stay at the ~9.45 megs... I'm gonna keep playing with earlier versions and see if i get the same thing. Anyone else experience this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by niick View Post
Same thing happens in 1.4, but 1.3 i have 25 or so free when as unplugged and active synced, 28 when disk drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmbgap View Post
I have been having some problems with 1.5

1) frozen about 3 times when trying to read, send or write a txt message
2) slow responce when trying to use email and surfing the net.

anyone else having any of these issues???
Update: Thinking about going back to 1.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenlink View Post
My phone froze again today. This would be the 3rd time. Had to soft reset. My mogul did it often enough for me to think it's a HTC/Winmo thing. Not sure what everyone else's experiences are like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imkk View Post
Since going to 1.5 mine froze twice overnight while charging. It also froze once during the day. Also had one time where everything seemed to work except no calls could be dialed out. Soft reset fixed all 4 problems. I have used all other KK versions and have not seen this until now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladtepes86 View Post
Thanks for the great release.
I would like to see g-alarm included.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
What do you think about including WeatherPanel?

What about just putting it in the cabs folder with the MMS stuff and TV cabs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by housinit View Post
Hey Kev, I was wondering if you could setup the next release with a 32mb Dynamic pagepool? Or have you considered that at all? I can change the pagepool to 32mb Static, but not dynamic very easily. Really wondering how that would affect performance. Sounds like having a 32mb Dynamic pagepool is the way to go. From checking out various threads, it sounds like having it set to dynamic increases performance. I wonder if this would resolve or help some of the program lags that happen occasionally.
--housinit
Old 02-14-2009, 02:04 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
  • Request -> SD TuneUP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Pretty sure its already included. He added in 1.4 as
[+] SD Card Performance Tweaks

Don't know why you'd need to install it as well. Was it left out of 1.5 or something?
However,

Quote:
We can let KK answer that but once I installed the cab there was a major difference. I have added it after each flash since .7

Thanks for the heads up though.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe

ok ok...

1 suggestion kev mah man... i had skyfire written on my white board here but i didn't know what it was... i checked out the site... and it seems like a fully functional web- browser. like FULLY functional as if you were on your computer.

i haven't tried it out yet. but it does dl faster, flash sites work per demo... and im trying it out. just wondering about it since it can remove youtube and opera mini.

but at the same time... it would be cool to actually have it linked to the touchflo3d screen.

just a suggestion. okie dokie...

oh and yea... the battery guy... when ur not using your internet. or data... turn off data... i noticed that if i even update the weather... and not turn off the data... my phone doesn't last 4-5 hours. but if i make sure its off... i can last 10-12 hours (w/ no usage...) (even w/ blue tooth on) try that out.
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:09 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
  • Request -> Dashwire
Dashwire is pretty cool though. Used it on my Touch (Vogue) and liked it. But, I'd like to vote No Go on this. I mean with more and more online backup services coming out (MS, google sync, Picasa for pics, etc), I'd rather just leave this up to the end user.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development