PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

chachu is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Kevan, I'll go ahead and redownload and try again.

Reign, I did see that happen to me, but it was due to the background not loading. Once loaded, the white box disappeared. Not sure if this helps you.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
hey Kevan.....have you experienced the white box in the top left corner issue? any way around that?
Soft reset and wait for the background to load before moving on.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2!

pjf357 is keeping up the good workpjf357 is keeping up the good work

Google maps is in there I second kevins guess on the re-download. Also did you hard reset before the customizations ran? vol down, Center button, Power and reset. I had problems the first time I loaded it but I re-downloaded Re-flashed and hard reset and now its smooth sailing Almost forgot if I am having lots o issues I usually flash back to the stock rom and then back to whatever custom rom I want to use. Don't know why it helps but it seems to.
Good Luck. Oh and as soon as the background loads in touch flo the white box disappears. You just gotta wait a sec.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2!

pjf357 is keeping up the good workpjf357 is keeping up the good work

Awesome Rom by the way Kev! I keep trying others and I keep coming back
Old 03-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

this rom is great. Are there any plans to fix the landscape?
Old 03-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Landscape isn't broken. Landscape works in many of the applications in the ROM. TF3D HD does not rotate to landscape because TFD3D from the HD doesn't support landscape.

When TF3D from the TP2 is ported to VGA devices, I will config, tweak, skin and include it in my ROM.

Please no one else ask this question. again
Old 03-10-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Prolly after the new TP2 Touch Flo is updated. I dunno if it will be kk 2.0 then..

I cheated, I tried a few other ROMs and it was a mistake. I wanted to play the field, but I just didn't get the same action that I got with this ROM. This ROM for sure puts the boom boom boom in the zoom, zoom zoom...
Old 03-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

chachu is a n00b

Kevan,

Redownloaded and installed again, and still having same issues. I'll give you my exact steps from download and maybe there is something I am missing.

Download->Extract->Use PagePool to set to 32->Run Custom_RUU and install->After installation wait until the apps are loaded and installed->Hard Reset using pjf's steps above->wait for all the apps to install again

Battery indicator still off and no google maps. Very strange.

Where can I get a stock rom to load back to and then try to load Kevan's again.

Thanks again.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

try here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741

Hey Kevan, I'm still getting that white box in the top left hand corner, even after reboots and resets
Old 03-10-2009, 01:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Hey Kevan, I'm still getting that white box in the top left hand corner, even after reboots and resets
So that white box is ever present on your device? Cause I get that too whenever I hard reset or flash to a new version of Kev's rom. However, it does go away after the device finishes customizing.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development