PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 07:10 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmatic08 View Post
okey this rom is definatly the TRUTH,and im using a vzw tp.everything is 100% for me,the only thing still is MMS,kk i've got Gc's arcsoft vzw mms installed and no luck so far.I've searched xda and ppc geeks with no results and i know u said u needed to get your hands on a vzw tp,i just wanted to know if there is anybody else in here using a vzw tp that actually has full functional mms support.
Hay Willmatic check ur pm, been tring to get in touch with you.
Jdume.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 01-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoah35 View Post
Hey kevank

Been playing with your newest ROM for a few hours now, I must say GREAT WORK !
Runs quick/snappy and smooth. Couple of questions though...

1 - In Landscape mode (when keyboard is pulled out), when selecting the All Applications (touch option), it does nothing (Does not bring up the list of programs).
Is this a setting change I missed? or a glitch with the ROM

2 - When making or rceiving a call, the screen blanks (turns off) immediatly after the call is answered. Is there a way and/or setting to turn this feature off (e.g. prevent it from turning off/blanking the screen) during the call? As this is causing serious havok when trying to go thru Voice messages
1 - Looks like the all tabs background mod causes this. (thnx to Juggalo for the tip.) I will have to either find a way to fix or pull the all tabs background mod.

2 - Diamond Tweak can correct this. It is installed in the rom and available on the Settings --> System tab.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/TP2/Moment

DaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to DaddieDiesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by housinit View Post
Anyone having problems with typing via the slide out keyboard. When typing a text it takes like 2 seconds for the text to catch up to my typing. Is there a reg fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

-housinit
Check post 41 of this thread but if not try re-flashing. I have had no problems since then.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Android HTC Evo 3D

lilmomo is a n00b

I was going to flash to mightys rom but i guess ill try urs first. ill let you know how it went. i have had the touch pro for a few months now, and just got a second phone the blackberry curve. i really want to keep the touch pro and get rid of the blkbery, but i need some good rom to convince me to stay lets see if u did it for me lol.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan and Touch Pro

tom.etc is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to tom.etc Send a message via MSN to tom.etc Send a message via Yahoo to tom.etc Send a message via Skype™ to tom.etc

like hulk hogan and sylvester stallone baby, winner takes it over the top. pile that ish up!! i'mma flash as soon as it arrives
Old 01-15-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket
Carrier: sprint

jupiter is becoming a great contributor

hello where can i find the custom icons for this ROM? like the text message indicator says SMS at top instead of the square mail symbol. Where to find please?

EDIT: i belive its the outres.192.dll file
can somebody send to me?

Last edited by jupiter; 01-15-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
hello where can i find the custom icons for this ROM? like the text message indicator says SMS at top instead of the square mail symbol. Where to find please?

EDIT: i belive its the outres.192.dll file
can somebody send to me?
I have a cab that has all the icons in it. I will link it when I get to my other machine...
Old 01-15-2009, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
I have a cab that has all the icons in it. I will link it when I get to my other machine...
cab file for easy installation would be perfect!!
Old 01-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
cab file for easy installation would be perfect!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1231709491

That should do it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
thanks

u r da man

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development