PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 01:35 AM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Ok. Can someone please do me a favor. I am loosing track of peoples issues and requests. Can someone scan the last 5 pages of the thread and summarize a list of requests (with links if supplied) and issues?

At this point for the next build I have:

Upgrade Google Maps to support Lattitude
Update the People tab to include HD layout
States Caller ID

I know there was a lot more... someone help me out please.
Could you make Landscape work in TF3D?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:36 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Cool Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Them's is fightin' words.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
WOW, just wow. This has been addressed sooo many times, and I don't wanna berate you for not knowing, but just scan through the a couple previous pages or just search the thread for landscape.

No, the landscape of this version of tf3d is too buggy. When a more stable version comes out, I'm sure he'll include it.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 02-05-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
WOW, just wow. This has been addressed sooo many times, and I don't wanna berate you for not knowing, but just scan through the a couple previous pages or just search the thread for landscape.

No, there landscape of this version of tf3d is too buggy. When a more stable version comes out, I'm sure he'll include it.
It was a joke. He knows.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Twins Fanatic

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP

Quote:
bring it Cheesehead.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Twins Fanatic

Quote:

No, there landscape of this version of tf3d is too buggy. When a more stable version comes out, I'm sure he'll include it.
I know... I'm just messin with KK
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
On the battery poll interval - 20000 is a suggested interval... 25000 is where I have always set it. Dunno why. In theory bigger is better.
Yeah I was thinking that was just a minimum. Does that number translate into seconds? Like every 25 seconds or something? Would going even bigger be even better?

Quote:
I could include SecondToday. I already have an OEM for it. Do you think I should have it enabled or just available for use?
I say enable it. Put it as the left soft key. I mean all you got there now is the "Phone" soft key, which is easily accessible by hitting the "Talk" key. Seems like a waste of valuable soft key if you ask me.

(Hell, you could even go ahead and put Weather Panel on the Second Today screen. Umm... specifically the PhatPhinger II theme, Phat+260.wpl layout, and a couple icon sets. I'm seriously just playin', but I really think you should go ahead and map the left soft key for second today; just makes sense.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

Quote:

hahaha

also afraid to ask... when is the next update coming... should I bother customizing it
Old 02-05-2009, 01:53 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
I say enable it. Put it as the left soft key. I mean all you got there now is the "Phone" soft key, which is easily accessible by hitting the "Talk" key. Seems like a waste of valuable soft key if you ask me.
I like the action screen mapped to the left soft key but I guess I could just remap the key if everyone feels the second today screen is more valuable.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:53 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
hahaha

also afraid to ask... when is the next update coming... should I bother customizing it
Maybe Friday? Sat? Nothing tonight or Thurday.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development