PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Then the theme your using does not have a default color on it, try selecting another theme in the today settings. And i mean just a regular reset.

Oh your not understanding which theme I mean, not 6.5 home screen, IM talking about the Mobile SHell theme. The color stays blue.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

I know that most of you have seen the error message below before, it's the old start up error bug that's in the Merdin's Windows mobile Pro 6.5 Beta 4, 4-13-09 and I know all of you recall the "Red Screen wallpaper error bug that would stop you from installing wallpaper to your TP.....

I now have a 100% over the counter cure {FIX} for both of these error bugs and a lot of you already have the software need for this fix... I soft reset my TP about 50 times already, still no sign of this error bug returning on the start up.. The red screen is gone period, let me say this, the red screen wallpaper error bug and the start up error bug are related....

Now that these two error bugs have been fixed in the Merdins Windows Mobile Pro 6.5 beta 4, 4- 13-09, then that makes this 6.5 ROM version the PERFECT ROM, without a doubt, hands down, even the FDA would approve this....{LOL}

On the real side, I will continue to test things for a few more day, before giving you the fix, just to be sure, but I almost sure this is the real deal fix.....{LOL}

Old 04-26-2009, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
I know that most of you have seen the error message below before, it's the old start up error bug that's in the Merdin's Windows mobile Pro 6.5 Beta 4, 4-13-09 and I know all of you recall the "Red Screen wallpaper error bug that would stop you from installing wallpaper to your TP.....

I now have a 100% over the counter cure {FIX} for both of these error bugs and a lot of you already have the software need for this fix... I soft reset my TP about 50 times already, still no sign of this error bug returning on the start up.. The red screen is gone period, let me say this, the red screen wallpaper error bug and the start up error bug are related....

Now that these two error bugs have been fixed in the Merdins Windows Mobile Pro 6.5 beta 4, 4- 13-09, then that makes this 6.5 ROM version the PERFECT ROM, without a doubt, hands down, even the FDA would approve this....{LOL}

On the real side, I will continue to test things for a few more day, before giving you the fix, just to be sure, but I almost sure this is the real deal fix.....{LOL}

So...... whats the fix?
Old 04-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Merdin thanks for the updated Rom looks great so far.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post

this problem was caused by the manila, i had a bad dll file in there which was causing the false error.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Oh your not understanding which theme I mean, not 6.5 home screen, IM talking about the Mobile SHell theme. The color stays blue.
Im using the wm6.5 rom, and as soon as i change my regular color theme, the one on spb also changes, check out my screenshots it changes black, once i change my theme in today to black and red one.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:07 PM
VIP Member

Ohhhh ok so your saying I need to go to settings/today first and change the theme there?
Old 04-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Ohhhh ok so your saying I need to go to settings/today first and change the theme there?
yes sir.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

lrosenman is becoming a great contributor

Trying to install the Manilla 2 on the 4/26 6.5 rom fails on a permissions issue. Is there a fix?
Old 04-26-2009, 01:38 PM
VIP Member

I was JUST gonna ask the same thing, Im trying to install the rhodium manilla and it keeps failing, why?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development