View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

I know that most of you have seen the error message below before, it's the old start up error bug that's in the Merdin's Windows mobile Pro 6.5 Beta 4, 4-13-09 and I know all of you recall the "Red Screen wallpaper error bug that would stop you from installing wallpaper to your TP.....

I now have a 100% over the counter cure {FIX} for both of these error bugs and a lot of you already have the software need for this fix... I soft reset my TP about 50 times already, still no sign of this error bug returning on the start up.. The red screen is gone period, let me say this, the red screen wallpaper error bug and the start up error bug are related....

Now that these two error bugs have been fixed in the Merdins Windows Mobile Pro 6.5 beta 4, 4- 13-09, then that makes this 6.5 ROM version the PERFECT ROM, without a doubt, hands down, even the FDA would approve this....{LOL}

On the real side, I will continue to test things for a few more day, before giving you the fix, just to be sure, but I almost sure this is the real deal fix.....{LOL}