PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick2080 View Post
i cant seem to change the page pool on the ROM
it says invalid, unknown, or encrypted rom file.
is there any way to change this?
otherwise great ROM
thanks
Yes the xip is encrypted, and my kitchen does that every time it cooks up a 6.5 rom for some reason, but the only way to change it right now is through Hex editing, by the way the pagepool is on 18 which is a very good standard for both verizon, and the other carriers.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
I'm having a virtual keyboard issue............this occurs for all the keyboards, after keying in text, once I tap the virtual keyboard icon down at the bottom so it will go away, it repeats the last digit I typed instead of turning off...........anybody have this issue?
Did you try and install another keyboard, if so does it still do this.

Edit: ok i see what your saying, you have to press it twice for it to exit, ill see what happens when i install another keyboard.

Last edited by Merdinh; 07-13-2009 at 12:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Pressing twice to bring it up is okay with me, but when trying to close it out, it will either keep entering a letter or backspace.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

ok Ycats i tried another keyboard and it still does the same, so for now youll just have to press it twice to exit, and thanks for letting me know, ill have to work out the bug in my kitchend.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BPO22 is just getting started

Merdin ... first off I love the new ROM's look and touch and feel ... but a few questions .. first off, battery life ? Do you find the battery life is atleast at par from the last rom? Maybe its because I have been on the phone setting up my emails and programs initially today which has been draining .... ALSO the text messaging ... The "NEWER" Text format is extremely slow and buggy ... the old text message format is much easier, smoother, etc. I personally press all messages to get to the old format rather then that new one. Is there any way to have the old format as the Default on press ? lastly, I find myself using Opera Mobile from the Touch Flo, but the IE from the reg 6.5 honeycomb menu ... which do you personally like better ? and how can we make it to where one way or the other, only ONE is the DEFAULT browser ....

As always THANKS to you and your Beta Team for another solid ROM. THANKS!
Old 07-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPO22 View Post
Merdin ... first off I love the new ROM's look and touch and feel ... but a few questions .. first off, battery life ? Do you find the battery life is atleast at par from the last rom? Maybe its because I have been on the phone setting up my emails and programs initially today which has been draining .... ALSO the text messaging ... The "NEWER" Text format is extremely slow and buggy ... the old text message format is much easier, smoother, etc. I personally press all messages to get to the old format rather then that new one. Is there any way to have the old format as the Default on press ? lastly, I find myself using Opera Mobile from the Touch Flo, but the IE from the reg 6.5 honeycomb menu ... which do you personally like better ? and how can we make it to where one way or the other, only ONE is the DEFAULT browser ....

As always THANKS to you and your Beta Team for another solid ROM. THANKS!
for the battery i would give it another day, since you've been setting everything up, i personally find the battery the same as the last rom.

The default manila 2 text messaging is still in beta for us touch pro users, since we dont have any official files from the touch pro 2 or the touch diamond 2 like the keyboard which would solve all the manila related issues remaining, all we have now is the Tachin Dialer which helps out with a better Loader, but thats pretty much it.

Most of the time i use opera since its much faster then IE but IE is not that bad mostly now all it needs is a little speed boost, but i do use it sometimes.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work

thanks again.

Old 07-13-2009, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Merdin, is there a way to get rid of the pop up right before the s2a comes up. Its not that big of a deal, but just an annoyance. Thanks for the help, and awesome rom so far.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

BFL555 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronblayze View Post
Hey Merdin, is there a way to get rid of the pop up right before the s2a comes up. Its not that big of a deal, but just an annoyance. Thanks for the help, and awesome rom so far.
Try this,I've got this from somewhere. Let me know if does work?
Attached Files
File Type: cab WM6[1].5 Ring Popup Fix.cab (827 Bytes, 18 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sal475 is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Cant wait will try now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development