View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPO22 View Post
Merdin ... first off I love the new ROM's look and touch and feel ... but a few questions .. first off, battery life ? Do you find the battery life is atleast at par from the last rom? Maybe its because I have been on the phone setting up my emails and programs initially today which has been draining .... ALSO the text messaging ... The "NEWER" Text format is extremely slow and buggy ... the old text message format is much easier, smoother, etc. I personally press all messages to get to the old format rather then that new one. Is there any way to have the old format as the Default on press ? lastly, I find myself using Opera Mobile from the Touch Flo, but the IE from the reg 6.5 honeycomb menu ... which do you personally like better ? and how can we make it to where one way or the other, only ONE is the DEFAULT browser ....

As always THANKS to you and your Beta Team for another solid ROM. THANKS!
for the battery i would give it another day, since you've been setting everything up, i personally find the battery the same as the last rom.

The default manila 2 text messaging is still in beta for us touch pro users, since we dont have any official files from the touch pro 2 or the touch diamond 2 like the keyboard which would solve all the manila related issues remaining, all we have now is the Tachin Dialer which helps out with a better Loader, but thats pretty much it.

Most of the time i use opera since its much faster then IE but IE is not that bad mostly now all it needs is a little speed boost, but i do use it sometimes.