PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 12:28 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-21-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.2 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with the youtube application? Most of the times it just errors out and says cannot play this video and if it does play it doesn't have any sound. I have never had this issue before and I have flashed countless custom roms from various chefs on here.

Last edited by themuffinman; 01-24-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:43 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-21-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.2 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with the youtube application? Most of the times it just errors out and says cannot play this video and if it does play it doesn't have any sound. I have never had this issue before and I have flashed countless custom roms from various chefs on here.
Yea i just started getting this error too, ill have a fix by sunday on this.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:44 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Man i got alot of new suprises on the new 3.3 version which i can hopefully release this weekend if everything goes well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

tillieray is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to tillieray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
This can be edited in the keyboard settings, just go to start menu, settings, then Input
yeah, i know about that and ive done that but it still will not give me any suggested words
Old 01-24-2009, 02:28 AM
ALi
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Converted to Evo-ism
Carrier: Left VZW Moved to Sprint

ALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Man i got alot of new suprises on the new 3.3 version which i can hopefully release this weekend if everything goes well.
Lets all hope that everything goes smoothly for you..I've basically stopped loading mine. I'm just waiting on 3.3. But take your time we want it to be the rom that you envision.

ALi
Old 01-24-2009, 03:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

eusthebest is just getting started

Quote:
i hope a black theme is part of the surprises lol
Old 01-24-2009, 06:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

tydal74 is a n00b

Could you also maybe look into the Ringtone errors? Sometimes there would be no sound and an error would pop if i try to change it back to the proper ringtone. Mighty's ROM has this same issue, as well as the Youtube Error of not playing vids. Thanks Merdin, great work btw.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

Athasian is keeping up the good workAthasian is keeping up the good work

Quote:
You're certainly giving us plenty of practice with installing our files and tweaks! I've gotten mine down to about 20 minutes now. Went to 3.2 yesterday. Solid work.

One thing I have come across that I haven't seen anyone else mention. There is a weather database editor you can get on XDA that lets you add custom cities to the TF3D database from the phone really easily. But for some reason it is unable to unlock the database on your ROM. I had that with 3 and 3.1 and now 3.2. If I use a cab to replace the database with one having all US cities, then the editor will work.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

Athasian is keeping up the good workAthasian is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tydal74 View Post
Could you also maybe look into the Ringtone errors? Sometimes there would be no sound and an error would pop if i try to change it back to the proper ringtone. Mighty's ROM has this same issue, as well as the Youtube Error of not playing vids. Thanks Merdin, great work btw.
The closest to the ringtone problem your describing that I have come across was once my ringtones reset themselves to default. But this was user-error. If your ringtones are on your storage card and not internal memory, if you use the "Drive access" option when connecting to a computer via USB, it unmounts the SD card from the Pro. Your Pro can no longer see any files on the SD card,

+1 on the youtube errors
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
cant wait Merdin! will d-load as soon as I can and report back with any errors if I run into anything.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development