PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: *Updated*12-28-08'NEW ROM' MERDIN'S ROM V2.1 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20931.1.5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Oh...I'd also like to see "My Applicatio..." to "Programs".

Thanks!
That can be edited, just go to Diamond Tweak application, and then go to the setting for left, and right soft keys, and you can chose it from there,
but on my part i cannot remove it because thats installed into the manilla, so i would have to create whole new manilla for that.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench
Carrier: Sprint

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work
Re: *Updated*12-28-08'NEW ROM' MERDIN'S ROM V2.1 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20931.1.5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Man you guys are reading my mind, i already added those cabs in yesterday, and im still working on some bugs in cooking the rom, but im pretty sure ill have it out by end of today.
If this ROM is as good as it sounds PLUS have Worldcard Mobile... You will be my new hero!
Old 12-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
If this ROM is as good as it sounds PLUS have Worldcard Mobile... You will be my new hero!
I can add that in there, it really doesnt take up much space.

And i decided to add QuickMenu, for those who dont like the app it can be Disable in quickMenu settings.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:16 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
That can be edited, just go to Diamond Tweak application, and then go to the setting for left, and right soft keys, and you can chose it from there,
but on my part i cannot remove it because thats installed into the manilla, so i would have to create whole new manilla for that.
Not looking to remap the soft button, but to rename it from "My Applicatio..." to simply "Programs". The Diamond Tweak program will allow you to remap the button, but not rename it.

I attempted to rename it by modifying:

HomeRSKArguments
HomeRSKPath -> Right Home key
HomeRSKText

Path = Program to run
Text= Label on Home Screen

but it's blank and modifying the string doesn't work.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Not looking to remap the soft button, but to rename it from "My Applicatio..." to simply "Programs". The Diamond Tweak program will allow you to remap the button, but not rename it.

I attempted to rename it by modifying:

HomeRSKArguments
HomeRSKPath -> Right Home key
HomeRSKText

Path = Program to run
Text= Label on Home Screen

but it's blank and modifying the string doesn't work.
Yea thats the problem, because its installed into the manilla, and i added a tweak to change it but its not working because of the manilla, if you go to the programs tab in touchflo, it also seas my applications, ill try and find some way to change that.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:22 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Yea thats the problem, because its installed into the manilla, and i added a tweak to change it but its not working because of the manilla, if you go to the programs tab in touchflo, it also seas my applications, ill try and find some way to change that.
If you can't change it, no worries, it's a cosmetic thing and doesn't take away from the great ROM you've cooked up!
Old 12-29-2008, 02:34 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
If you can't change it, no worries, it's a cosmetic thing and doesn't take away from the great ROM you've cooked up!
Yea its hard to find the programs manilla because there is so many of manilla files.
If anybody can fine me a good programs manilla file ill add that one to the rom.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:15 PM
ALi
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Converted to Evo-ism
Carrier: Left VZW Moved to Sprint

ALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: *Updated*12-28-08'NEW ROM' MERDIN'S ROM V2.1 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20931.1.5.0

Quote:
Man you guys are reading my mind, i already added those cabs in yesterday, and im still working on some bugs in cooking the rom, but im pretty sure ill have it out by end of today.
Now that's some good news....We are looking forward to your latest ROM update.

ALi
Old 12-29-2008, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, epic touch 4g & evo 3d

nathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuff

Meridin I like this Rom All my additional application working fine for future upgrade add some more colorful manila , bars , icon and some more application good work once again thank you from all of us for your time and hard work
Old 12-29-2008, 03:43 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan7 View Post
Meridin I like this Rom All my additional application working fine for future upgrade add some more colorful manila , bars , icon and some more application good work once again thank you from all of us for your time and hard work
What applications do you have in mind, and for now im trying to edit the task bar at the top with custom icons, but im getting errors editing it, so if i cant get that fixed by today, ill try and get it out in 2.3
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development