PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs85 View Post
When I am in a call it just modifies the "system/ring" volume, it does not change the volume of the call. Any other ideas? is there an audio booster running in the background?
hm thats wierd, try installing a Dialer cab file, which can be found on my #1 post at the beggining of this thread, in the Additional Section it should say dialer on the link.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

jjs85 is just getting started
Re: [ROM](June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
hm thats wierd, try installing a Dialer cab file, which can be found on my #1 post at the beggining of this thread, in the Additional Section it should say dialer on the link.
Are you talking about the White Dialer Cab? which links to http://www.myunspace.com/?d=F18FEB821

If not, can you supply a link or attach file? I searched the first page of posts and aside from you poll, its the only other thing labeled dialer.

Thanks for you help. And by the way, i love your roms! def the one of the best and most stable for verizon users.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Are you talking about the White Dialer Cab? which links to http://www.myunspace.com/?d=F18FEB821

If not, can you supply a link or attach file? I searched the first page of posts and aside from you poll, its the only other thing labeled dialer.

Thanks for you help. And by the way, i love your roms! def the one of the best and most stable for verizon users.
hear you go try this, and then make a call and see if you can change the volume
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=0406347B1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

jjs85 is just getting started

Quote:
hear you go try this, and then make a call and see if you can change the volume
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=0406347B1
I figured it out...I was using WinMo dialer to free up some ram, as pointed out to me by GrandMasterB (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47068). And for some reason with WinMo dialer, the incall volume no longer works. I turned HTC dialer back on using adv config and it worked right away. Do you have any suggestions on how i can use WinMo dialer and still be able to control the volume in call (so i can have a little more RAM to play with)? Thanks
Old 06-22-2009, 05:03 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
I figured it out...I was using WinMo dialer to free up some ram, as pointed out to me by GrandMasterB (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47068). And for some reason with WinMo dialer, the incall volume no longer works. I turned HTC dialer back on using adv config and it worked right away. Do you have any suggestions on how i can use WinMo dialer and still be able to control the volume in call (so i can have a little more RAM to play with)? Thanks
while your using the htc dialer adjust the volume, and then switch to regular dialer, and see if it sticks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Alltel Plan on Verizon

arik is just getting started
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
yup, you can install my blue cab file which is found on the first page, and then after you install the blue, then install the black again, and restart.
Thank you!

on another note...
I keep bouncing around through diff ROMs and every month seem to have a new 'brand' I am trying out... You seem to keep your ROMs up to date and run faster then stock. I do have a long keyboard delay after the phone has been on a few days... but if I reboot the phone, the delay is MUCH better then even the stock ROM... So I can't complain at all.

Thanks for your help and making a great ROM!

Old 06-22-2009, 09:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Only one thing missing that I use in this current ROM.. the network Printer APP. In that, I am guessing its not used very often... I can't remember the name of the program and having trouble finding it. Does anyone give me a link to the APP or at least drop the name so I can search for it?
Thanks!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

One error I keep getting...
When I am in the inbox of any messaging... SMS MMS or Email... and click "mark all as read", I end up getting the Settings screen...

Any quick fix ideas?
Thanks!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arik View Post
Only one thing missing that I use in this current ROM.. the network Printer APP. In that, I am guessing its not used very often... I can't remember the name of the program and having trouble finding it. Does anyone give me a link to the APP or at least drop the name so I can search for it?
Thanks!
i think this is what you're looking for.
Attached Files
File Type: cab JETCET5_v5.0.904.12.cab (4.30 MB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

i read something a few pages back about the screen freezing after a phone call. i have that all the time but i didnt see a fix. is there one? thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development