PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

bigpapii is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

ok i found out how to get rid of the slide to answer but i guess that wasent the problem... the phone still freezes for about a couple seconds when trying to answer an incoming call... any fixes for this? thanks
Old 02-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmitche2 View Post
Wow thanks for the quick reply!

However, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're telling me, your comments are not consistent with this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2MYv5ooIp0
Thats because on this video he is using a program called second today which can be linked in the softkey area which runs like a program, and on there you can add your htc home screen, so you will have to find second today and install that, and then also install the htc home.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jahouse is just getting started

I know I have asked this before but how can you change the wallpaper? When I go through the today settings it looks for a picture file? Do I need to format my jpeg's into something else to be recognized?

Everything else works great! This is my favorite ROM by far.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahouse View Post
I know I have asked this before but how can you change the wallpaper? When I go through the today settings it looks for a picture file? Do I need to format my jpeg's into something else to be recognized?

Everything else works great! This is my favorite ROM by far.
once you go into the walpaper settings, where it shows the camera right above that it will say My Pictures click on that, and then chose the location of your sd card or where ever your pictures are located, and then chose from there.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:41 PM
N00b

jahouse is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
once you go into the walpaper settings, where it shows the camera right above that it will say My Pictures click on that, and then chose the location of your sd card or where ever your pictures are located, and then chose from there.
Thanks I was going through the today screen. Which I guess changes the background of the theme? I have read that you have removed the option of changing the background of all tabs. Will you implement that option in a new version?
Old 02-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahouse View Post
Thanks I was going through the today screen. Which I guess changes the background of the theme? I have read that you have removed the option of changing the background of all tabs. Will you implement that option in a new version?
Yes i removed the background on all tabs, and only the home has a background, and im not planning on implementing that back because of bug issues it causes.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Lurker

Echoman01 is a n00b

I have the same problem. How were u able to de-activate the "slide to answer" feature?
Old 02-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

trmitche2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Thats because on this video he is using a program called second today which can be linked in the softkey area which runs like a program, and on there you can add your htc home screen, so you will have to find second today and install that, and then also install the htc home.

Hmm.

Merdinh, did you read my original post #1272? My whole question was actually about Second Today ("ST") and problems that I've had trying to get it running correctly with the softkey while using your great ROM.

Maybe I was not clear or something. Sorry....

Please re-read my (admittedly long) post if you get a chance? I'll try to be more succinct in the future.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoman01 View Post
I have the same problem. How were u able to de-activate the "slide to answer" feature?

Install one of the Dialer cabs that are found on the first page of this post under Additional cabs.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmitche2 View Post

Hmm.

Merdinh, did you read my original post #1272? My whole question was actually about Second Today ("ST") and problems that I've had trying to get it running correctly with the softkey while using your great ROM.

Maybe I was not clear or something. Sorry....

Please re-read my (admittedly long) post if you get a chance? I'll try to be more succinct in the future.

once you install the Second today, Restart your phone, and see if that fixes it, if not try going into diamond tweaks which is found in settings, and then find the setting for the home softkey buttons, and try changing it in there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development