PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 02:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshon2688 View Post
The link to the Verizon rom doesnt seem to be working for me. Can anyone else provide this?

Thanks!
I just checked and it's working fine. Try a different browser or download it with your phone.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: sprint

jd254 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
question 1: are these the original stock rom Sprint ships out in there phones?
question 2: what's the difference between these two (besides the fact one is updated. is it a leaked version or simply a newer version?)
Old 05-25-2009, 02:41 PM
Lurker

krackhead674 is a n00b

I have a sprint htc touch pro, if i flash it with the verizon rom will I be able to activate it with verizon?
Old 05-25-2009, 03:08 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackhead674 View Post
I have a sprint htc touch pro, if i flash it with the verizon rom will I be able to activate it with verizon?
Read this thread if you want to know how to do that. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61926
Old 05-26-2009, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTC touch-pro 2!

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hi is it possible for you to link the sprint shipped rom in .rar so people could download it via their phone and extract it and flash it via micro sd card all without a comp (i specifically need it in .nbh/.rar as i have my laptop in repair and i need to send in my touch pro)
Old 05-26-2009, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee91 View Post
hi is it possible for you to link the sprint shipped rom in .rar so people could download it via their phone and extract it and flash it via micro sd card all without a comp (i specifically need it in .nbh/.rar as i have my laptop in repair and i need to send in my touch pro)
Even though it's an exe, you can still extract it with Pocket Rar and do it all on your phone.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTC touch-pro 2!

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Even though it's an exe, you can still extract it with Pocket Rar and do it all on your phone.
have you actually tried it? i did and it wasnt working no matter what i did it just wouldnt open...
Old 05-26-2009, 07:29 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee91 View Post
have you actually tried it? i did and it wasnt working no matter what i did it just wouldnt open...
yea...I just tried it. Downloaded the updated sprint shipped exe. Opened up PocketRar and opened the exe file and extracted the nbh. All on the phone.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

debarron is keeping up the good workdebarron is keeping up the good workdebarron is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
yea...I just tried it. Downloaded the updated sprint shipped exe. Opened up PocketRar and opened the exe file and extracted the nbh. All on the phone.
Just out of curiosity, was it the Sprint shipped exe from ImCoKeMan's stock ROM thread cuz I tried that exe with PocketRAR earlier and it would not open. Just tried it again and won't open.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:09 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debarron View Post
Just out of curiosity, was it the Sprint shipped exe from ImCoKeMan's stock ROM thread cuz I tried that exe with PocketRAR earlier and it would not open. Just tried it again and won't open.
I just came on here to correct myself and saw your post to confirm. I got it mixed up with the mightyrom exe that i downloaded onto my card last week. My apologies...you are right...it will not extract with pocketrar. That's weird cause i can extract other rom exe's with pocketrar no problem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development