PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 09:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

dsgabriel is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Has anyone been successful with the CDMA relocker? When I run it I get an error 238.. Tried re-downloading, tried a different host computer... same error.

The unlocker worked great (thanks) and I've flashed a few things, I went back to the stock rom, and want to relock..
Old 12-18-2008, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

discipler is just getting started

Help. I started running the Raphael CDMA HSPl 037 application and after the device screen turned red/green/blue with the top line reading "Security Unlocked", a message popped up on my PC that said the USB was not connected. But it WAS connected and I had ensured a connection with the Active Sync. WMDC said we were connected. But not now and my PC started giving me messages that an unrecognized device was plugged into the USB port.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

DCast87 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to DCast87 Send a message via MSN to DCast87 Send a message via Yahoo to DCast87 Send a message via Skype™ to DCast87

This is my first run at this, and I need some help cause I'm kind of confused, about unlocking and flashing my Pro.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Ralph 800
Carrier: Telus

junkmale53 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCast87 View Post
This is my first run at this, and I need some help cause I'm kind of confused, about unlocking and flashing my Pro.
If you have a Touch Pro from Sprint/Alltel/Telus/Bel then use 0.37 CDMA from the first post of this thread. Download and run. This will unlock. Once that's done you can flash with ROMs.

I just did mine two days ago and all is fine. I just went to unlock a friends TP and now the application dies (Dr. Watson) when i run it!?!? I've even downloaded it again but still... crash, crash, crash.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC INNOVATION

jre26 is a n00b

thanks raphael
Old 12-20-2008, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

discipler is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by budweiser91 View Post
when i try to unlock my phone i get an error 202.

i tried the manual spl.

i tried multi computers too

still not working.

can someone help?

Did you get it going. I had identically same issue. It's a newbie problem I suppose and just means you need to read just a little more of the posts. I panicked (HERE: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=587158)after that happened to me and thought I had wrecked my phone. I just did a soft reset and started over. What made the difference for me was being sure to right click on the application and "run as administrator".

Don't know where you are in this process, but I am on my second Rom. I started with No2Chem nuerom 2 and thought it was OK. But then I tried "Yay 4 Jugg" Rom and man do I love it. He has built in screen capture (see in installed programs) and dotFred Regeditor for doing those scary (not really) registry changes right on the phone. And the Black and Blue color scheme is really nice. His Blue flip clock on the Home page is very appealing. And when you have a new sms or email message, the identification really pops. I recommend you go back to "Yay 4 Jugg" on PPCGreek (search site) and follow the instructions to download his Rom for your there. Here is his Rom and also the necessary RUU or Rom Update Utility program: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43229. And here is a useful site I found that gave good instructions on how to Unlock and flash a new Rom to the phone. Trust me, it's worth the reading. Other people had the same problem you did. Just read the comments on Yay 4 Jugg and you might pick up some hints there.
See some of my photos and fun I'm having with the Touch Pro with Yay 4 Jugg's Rom. Go here: http://mytouchpro.blogspot.com/
Old 12-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Raphael Elite Team! Do you think you guys know how to get the FM radio working? With all the incredibly amazing stuff you do, it should be a breeze
Old 12-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

SMH is there a way to do this in Ubuntu? I really need to unlock my Touch Pro.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

Leshalles is a n00b

When I try to install the Verizon version I get the error message:
Main Battery below 50% - press exit.

I am running Vista X64 on a desktop with battery backup. I get the same error with the USB to the backup power supply removed. I"m running on main power and the backup batter should be fully charged anyway.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshalles View Post
When I try to install the Verizon version I get the error message:
Main Battery below 50% - press exit.

I am running Vista X64 on a desktop with battery backup. I get the same error with the USB to the backup power supply removed. I"m running on main power and the backup batter should be fully charged anyway.
Charge your phone...

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development