PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 04:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc6850
Carrier: china telecom

hadeschan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 1-26-10 Twisted BeginsV2 Sense 2.5 build 21876

I can not find new sms when a new sms received,
bug?
Old 01-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadeschan View Post
I can not find new sms when a new sms received,
bug?

Works for me (see screenshots) I also hear the sound notification when new sms come in. I tried a text to myself and I do notice as soon as I send it the message came up in the conversation screen without a notification but I don't think that's a bug because you are seeing the message:

Old 01-29-2010, 09:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DWhite456 is a n00b

i have an issue with the Peoples tab. If I add an entry and set the phone as the default for that person it works fine and when I click it it will pull up the dialer for that person. If I set SMS as the default for that person, when I click on it nothing happens. It highlights and that is it. Nothing else.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro

littledaisy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to littledaisy Send a message via Yahoo to littledaisy

Ok just stopping by to leave some input on this ROM ...I've been running it for 7 days now... & so far i've had NO glitches... i've installed several cabs and all of them installed with no problems.

*The only thing i couldnt get to work was SprintTV ..but thats not a big issue.

Battery life has been great! ..my average daily usage consists of about 6 to 7 phone calls (about 10 minutes each). about 50 text messages & about 20 minutes of internet browsing... I DECIDED TO TEST THE BATTERY BY LETTING IT DRAIN COMPLETELY and it lasted 11 hours before completely dying. THATS PRETTY DARN GOOD IN MY BOOK

Very happy with this ROM.. cant wait for further updates which im sure will only get BETTER
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledaisy
Ok just stopping by to leave some input on this ROM ...I've been running it for 7 days now... & so far i've had NO glitches... i've installed several cabs and all of them installed with no problems.

Battery life has been great! ..my average daily usage consists of about 6 to 7 phone calls (about 10 minutes each). about 50 text messages & about 20 minutes of internet browsing... I DECIDED TO TEST THE BATTERY BY LETTING IT DRAIN COMPLETELY and it lasted 11 hours before completely dying. THATS PRETTY DARN GOOD IN MY BOOK

Very happy with this ROM.. cant wait for further updates which im sure will only get BETTER
Glad to hear that. Some results vary from person to person. I'm just taking a little break now. Actually got a whole weekend off. So Im spending it with the kids. Gonna hit it hard again next week though. Album 3.2 with social networking coming as well as some other things.......Also trying some reorganization on a massive level.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

Sounds roughly what I am getting give or take an hour or so (~12 here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Glad to hear that. Some results vary from person to person. I'm just taking a little break now. Actually got a whole weekend off. So Im spending it with the kids. Gonna hit it hard again next week though. Album 3.2 with social networking coming as well as some other things.......Also trying some reorganization on a massive level.
Yeah dude, take a break cuz you've been going hard!! You put out a GREAT rom . As always, I got some stuff for your next update, so hit me up when you are back in the kitchen.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bg407 is a n00b

I love your ROMs and thank you for all your hard work. I loved your last Psyki one and had zero bugs but moved over since you are currently working on this one.

I do have 1 major error with your version 2. Every time the Weather updates I get following error message

"The file 'SetSysTimeZone' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or noe of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

I have tried to search for this file but found nothing. Anyone know how I can fix it so the error message goes away? I obviously get it many times a day. I had it from the start so nothing I installed did it. I installed the Weather cab from this site but did not fix it.
Thank you

Last edited by bg407; 01-31-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

joelrodz76 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to joelrodz76

I try to se my background the weather and animation and it wont let me go to the page
Old 01-31-2010, 04:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

davetech is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: ROM 1-26-10 Twisted BeginsV2 Sense 2.5 build 21876

I prefer this ROM the most so far. I have tried many others (roughly 5 or 6). I think what I like most about it is the fact that the customization to install HTC sense did not go through (it just rebooted, which I think it was not supposed to do), leaving just the default WinMo 6.5 UI. I prefer this as the phone is WAYYYY more responsive. I have tried Sense 2.1 & 2.5, but the standard slide menu is just better for usability imho. I also LOVE the fact that it has an X Button like application which other ROMS did not seem to have.

I would try other ROMs & just reboot before the customization started (i.e. none of the HTC Sense stuff or other apps), but because this has the XButton like application, I'm just going to stick with this build.

Just putting my 2 cents in.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b

found a bug,
running this latest 2.5

was excellent for first few days,
then noticed it showing a number as if unread emails, but yet there are none, even after selecting all and mark as read it doesn't help,
then it happened with texts,

now...
if i go in the start menu..and for example scroll around....the blurrs/blends the icons together...
or after a fresh restart, go into start menu, select something like settings...then the next window it takes me to has the new icons and titles on top of the previous windows icons and titles

taking out battery to reset doesn't help either

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development