PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 08:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 1-26-10 Twisted BeginsV2 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
Unfortunately no this is not a fix for it. I've tried that several times, as well as the reg edit and cab, as well as re-flashing... I'm beginning to think my phone doesn't like this rom lol
Hang in there for a little while if you can. My next release will have Album 3.2 with social networking in it. Hopefully this will solve your issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I m J James View Post
Just a update..finishing flashing...and this ROM is MetroPCS friendly..I have internet and MMS all working.

Tomorrow I will test battery life. I notice in Tools/Battery tab theres a Battery Saver settings & Normal settings. What does Battery saver settings do if installed?
The Battery saver setting disables a few things. Your G-sensor being one of them. So be prepared to lose a few options if you use this. If you don't like it. Just click on the Normal battery in the battery folder and it will return to normal. (Turning everything back on.) I'm thinking about removing these options because you really shouldn't need them.

I seen your screen shots as well. This has happened to me before. It will go away and if not........A quick soft reset should do the trick...I think it is a conflict between my taskbar icons and notification manager. But Like I said it happens to me when I flash the ROM at first and then it just goes away and I usually never see it again.

As far as a comparison between the battery life on my ROM and ENERGY'S ROM's...............
I AM NOT THROWING STONES....ENERGY IS A GENIUS!!!
I have tried all of ENERGIES ROMS and as far as I know the battery life is the only flaw in them. I don't have has many flashy things and my ROM is noooooooo where near as good........But, your battery should be good or your money back!!!..............LOL

Who knows just give it a shot. I have had great battery life so far.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

QwaarJet is a n00b

TD, great freakin' ROM! I love it! Thank you so much for you time with this, I love my touch pro once again because of you
Old 01-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Herman (TP) = SoOo Sexy
Carrier: MetroPCS

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to I m J James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisteddan I seen your screen shots as well. This has happened to me before. It will go away and if not........A quick soft reset should do the trick...I think it is a conflict between my taskbar icons and notification manager. But Like I said it happens to me when I flash the ROM at first and then it just goes away and I usually never see it again.
Yes it seems to go in and out, sometimes it is there sometimes its not. But the battery indicator not polling is a big issue.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwaarJet
TD, great freakin' ROM! I love it! Thank you so much for you time with this, I love my touch pro once again because of you
well thanks Im working on making it even better.
New release is gonna have Album 3.2 with social networking, a few more transparent mods for sense 2.5 (transparent slider background), automatic manila backgound changer (this an option no one has to use it).....And I'm trying to reorganize everything.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ran into another issue, I was playing music on manila sense and after a few minutes it just rebooted on its own.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Did your battery die? Were you installing something that needed the phone to be restarted? What player are you using? I'm using nitrogen that is installed on the rom with no such issues.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Did your battery die? Were you installing something that needed the phone to be restarted? What player are you using? I'm using nitrogen that is installed on the rom with no such issues.

90% Battery, Wasn't using any player just the player on Sense, I haven't installed any new programs but my carrier cab.

It hasn't happened again...crossing fingers.

Honestly though this ROM is great...but still buggy. My main focus was battery life and notice no difference from EnergryROM.

Thanks twisteddan for cooking for us Touch Pro users! but I guess I am back to Energy.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Just wanted to update on the Battery indicator not polling it was caused by my carrier cab I had installed.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I m J James View Post
Just wanted to update on the Battery indicator not polling it was caused by my carrier cab I had installed.
With this ROM you shouldn't need to install your carrier cab.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
With this ROM you shouldn't need to install your carrier cab.
its just a cab with metropcs settings so I dont have to put them in manually hehe

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development