PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thestick00
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

I downloaded the rom but I noticed the file name and extension are a little odd. Does this just need to be renamed or does it require an additional step in flashing?
Old 12-30-2009, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Working fine here Bro.

Still doesn't work for me. I have no idea what the problem is.

Droidrox39
Old 12-30-2009, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
I downloaded the rom but I noticed the file name and extension are a little odd. Does this just need to be renamed or does it require an additional step in flashing?
I use winrar to unzip the file.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
You can download a free copy of 7zip. That's what it was compressed with.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
You can download a free copy of 7zip. That's what it was compressed with.
I feel a little slow today. I just remembered that file type from another chef. Had 7zip on my computer already. Its been one of those days. Sorry folks. Flashing now. Fingers crossed for not having to flashdance.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
I feel a little slow today. I just remembered that file type from another chef. Had 7zip on my computer already. Its been one of those days. Sorry folks. Flashing now. Fingers crossed for not having to flashdance.
Live on the edge!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Are the screenshots posted in the thread accurate as to the current layout of the rom. I downloaded the max dusk build and it does not appear to be of the same format as the screenshots found in post 1. There is no calendar on the homescreen and there is no tab that I assume pulls up and drops down the touch flo menu. Are there additional cabs that need to be installed to get the rom to look as depicted, or is that another build all together? In addition, do you have to install a backgrounds on all tabs cab, because when I change my homescreen, the remaining screens stay the same? Thanks
Old 12-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

crowssong is a n00b

Thanks for the ROM. It's so far stable and quick and definitely very functional.

I have one question that doesn't look like it has been raised in the thread yet.

When I go into HTC Settings: Locale & Text: Text Input I get an error message that EzInputSettings cannot be opened. Is anyone else unable to get into the input control panel?

Thanks.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Lurker

gfunk4698844 is a n00b
ICS/Phone as Modem

Any idea how to get ICS on this ROM or how to get phone as modem working?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:32 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Are the screenshots posted in the thread accurate as to the current layout of the rom. I downloaded the max dusk build and it does not appear to be of the same format as the screenshots found in post 1. There is no calendar on the homescreen and there is no tab that I assume pulls up and drops down the touch flo menu. Are there additional cabs that need to be installed to get the rom to look as depicted, or is that another build all together? In addition, do you have to install a backgrounds on all tabs cab, because when I change my homescreen, the remaining screens stay the same? Thanks
The DuskMax version is very flexible in options. You can set it up to look like those of the front screen through the max manila options. Background,Calendar, tabs, all that is in the Max options. Go back to ahuskins first few posts and there is a link for the Maxmanila low down. It is to the thread for the maxmanila mod and is packed with the How To's of the mod. Go to the gregorz link in the first post to get the extra backgrounds like in the screen shots.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3