PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 01:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP
Carrier: Alltel > VWZ...Hear Me Now?

nelsont509 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsont509 View Post
122309 max dusk build
Quick GPS downloaded
COM4 selected

Having a problem with gps, i.e. won't pick up my local for weather, won't find me on google maps, etc. any help would be cool.

Searched thread still no joy.

...And also waiting for hotfile.com... ... ... ... connection interrupted

ANYONE
POST AGAIN Please anyone if been in and out of settings and can't figure it out!!

Also the settings for the "senser"... like increase ringer when in pocket, and when in call put face down to activate speaker doesn't seem to be working.

Last edited by nelsont509; 12-30-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO1, HTC PRO2, EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

dizzthebarber is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Working fine here Bro.
what taskbar icons are those been looking for them to add to my kitchen? and how did you get the favorite tabs to work for opera 10 2u
Old 12-30-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

GoZO is just getting started

First.. Love the ROM. Thanks.

My question:

Is it possible to save facebook associations between ROM updates?
Old 12-30-2009, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
POST AGAIN Please anyone if been in and out of settings and can't figure it out!!

Also the settings for the "senser"... like increase ringer when in pocket, and when in call put face down to activate speaker doesn't seem to be working.
My recommendation, even though no one else reported similar problems on the 122309 ROM is to upgrade to the 122509 build. Sorry, but that's all I've got. GPS works just fine here, never had a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoZO View Post
First.. Love the ROM. Thanks.

My question:

Is it possible to save facebook associations between ROM updates?
Well, yes, kind of. At least when I re-sync my contacts after a flash it does, but I have some registry keys backed up...
I back up and then import the following during my Sashimi setup
Activesync (HKCU>Software>Microsoft)
NTCAccountManager (HKLM>Software>HTC)
Ident (HKLM)
Manila (in HKLM>Software>HTC)
Owner (HKCU>ControlPanel)
Owner Info (HKCU>Software>HTC>People)

Hope this helps.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
OK man I'm gonna take your word for it, I trust you. You running Dusk or Standard?
Standard but it was working for me on Dusk as well.

Quote:

Could be an Alltell network issue but have you tried flashing a new radio and/or updating your PRL to help with My Location and GPS issues?

My ringer is crazy loud by itself. The pocket setting doesnt seem to make it louder. Isnt flipover speakerphone activation a TP2 feature? TP's have flip over mute ringer feature which works on this ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
what taskbar icons are those been looking for them to add to my kitchen? and how did you get the favorite tabs to work for opera 10 2u
That was zone's screen shot but they look like bilbobrain's taskbar.

EDIT: Like ahuskins said, no issues for me with GPS or My Location. And of course getting the latest version is always the best idea
Old 12-30-2009, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
Dusk on the Dusk ROM
tsowen 6.5.1 on the Standard and Sense 2.1
Old 12-30-2009, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Going ot be a first time user. I come from NRG roms and have been there for a while. I am starting to get tired of the flashdances and issues with messaging. Will I need to do one final flashdance when flashing this rom or can I flash straight and have no problems? Looking forward to being able to use picture mail without issues. Lol.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

Im guessing you have updated to the new vga max manilla ver??

thinking about trying this out again...
Old 12-30-2009, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Going ot be a first time user. I come from NRG roms and have been there for a while. I am starting to get tired of the flashdances and issues with messaging. Will I need to do one final flashdance when flashing this rom or can I flash straight and have no problems? Looking forward to being able to use picture mail without issues. Lol.
I only do the dance if I notice issues. But I'm like that, livin on the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
Im guessing you have updated to the new vga max manilla ver??

thinking about trying this out again...
Newest build in testing are using MaxManila 2.5 V2.7. Should be out Tonight. So, if you want to hold on you can, but I would go ahead and try the 122509 build. It's so cool.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP
Carrier: Alltel > VWZ...Hear Me Now?

nelsont509 is just getting started

[QUOTE=
EDIT: Like ahuskins said, no issues for me with GPS or My Location. And of course getting the latest version is always the best idea [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to wait to get the newest version as I'm at work and "hotfile" does not seem to work for me. I'll try the PRL THanks a lot.

...And the I'm pretty sure I saw the "flip-over speaker phone" option in the settings here.

Last edited by nelsont509; 12-30-2009 at 01:50 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3