PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...
Carrier: Sprint

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Twarren777,

Backgrounds can be found here....

Last edited by Boaz65; 01-14-2010 at 01:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

AMAZING WORK!! Wait graphics kicks major a$$ and I am lovin this SKI-ROM Sense2.1 12.25.09 build...will post some screen pics after some mods and lunch. Thanks!

EDIT: some spb screenshots of Sense 2.1 12.25.09 build

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.2 KB, 135 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (18.4 KB, 132 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (12.0 KB, 137 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by christian.a; 12-28-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: added pics
Old 12-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: verizon touch pro
Carrier: verizon

sdrexler11791 is a n00b

So has anybody flashed this ROM to a Verizon Touch Pro? If so, is it running ok without running out of memory?
Old 12-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
This is really an awesome rom! I like it very much. You did an awesome job on this!

I am using the MaxDusk Theme and experiencing some very odd behaviors. (Awesome theme by the way)

If/when I import my messages using PIMbackup, the phone will not boot after a soft reset. It gets stuck at the dark screen with the HTC Logo and the red letters at the bottom. Sometimes, very rarely, it will continue but only to behave as if I had done a hard reset... it asks me to align my screen and then goes into customization. I have done several hard resets and re-flashing to get rid of this but the problem persists.

The auto hard reset is very bizarre.

However, I settled with using the rom without my text messages and everything seem to be working flawlessly so far.
Not sure about your PIM issue-maybe a file is corrupt?
Random hard resets means you need to flash to stock ROM, hard reset, flash SKI, hard reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrexler11791 View Post
So has anybody flashed this ROM to a Verizon Touch Pro? If so, is it running ok without running out of memory?
As a Verizon user you probably want to take the Sense 2.1 ROM for a spin, a lot os the look of Sense 2.5 without as much of a RAM hit.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
AMAZING WORK!! Wait graphics kicks major a$$ and I am lovin this SKI-ROM Sense2.1 12.25.09 build...will post some screen pics after some mods and lunch. Thanks!
OK, how did you get your backgrounds to stick in all the tabs? Its been driving me nuts trying to get mine to stick.

122509 sense 2.1
Old 12-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
OK, how did you get your backgrounds to stick in all the tabs? Its been driving me nuts trying to get mine to stick.

122509 sense 2.1
thanks to kimi_sae_ireba over @ xda-developers, he has posted some cabs for Sense 2.1 =D>. Here's the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=605252

Check out post #3. I am using his BGforall and retractable slider cab
Old 12-28-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work

Looks like a great rom, but cant download for some reason... anyone have a working link?
Old 12-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep

122509 sense 2.1 Rom

Here is on for you brainiacs. USCC uses *228 to update there prl list. The problem is it will not work with a non-uscc radio. The solution is to install DCD's uscc carrier cab, which among other things installs a USCC friendly version of "update PRI". Install radio, updatePRI, dial *228 and your good to go. Also in my area sprint prl 60652 works better and I load it through ESPT. Then when I want to go back, just update PRI, which loads an older uscc prl list, dial *228 and your fine.

Thats the set up now the problem. ESPT will not allow me to load a custom prl. I get to were it ask to update and it shut off my phone. It should go thru the motions and then ask for a rest. Nor can I use *228 to update my old list. This is the only rom I have had this problem with.

Tonight I will do the FD and see if that solves it. In the mean time if someone has a solution or would try to change prl lists thru ##778# and see if its just me I would be greatfull.

Thanks
Old 12-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
thanks to kimi_sae_ireba over @ xda-developers, he has posted some cabs for Sense 2.1 =D>. Here's the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=605252

Check out post #3. I am using his BGforall and retractable slider cab

Thanks=D>

Holy Moly ! I just saw the retractable slider. Thats the only Max thing I missed. Double Thanks !!!!

Last edited by swlaraut; 12-28-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Open'd my eyes and looked!
Old 12-28-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Ok I have been running this ROM (build 122509 standard) now for 2 days. I liked Sense 2.5 (added Max ver 2.7 after rom install) at first, but there has just been something with TF3D that has not made me happy. When WM 6.5 came out and I found "window default" theme, I just loved it. I know this forum is more about the standar Sense 2.5, 2.5 Dusk Max, and Sense 2.1, however I will tell you the "windows default" is awesome. IMO windows default is moore finger friendly than sense 2.5 or 2.1.

I don't see many people using windows default so I thought I would give my two sense about this ROM from a different point of view. That is this ROM rocks!!!!

I can not say this has good battery life just yet, I have not setup weather, and or turned on bluetooth. I will be testing this tomorrow. The only thing this ROM is missing is voice command and sprint nav, however you can install it on your own.

Thanks again for this ROM will be awaiting for any new updates...

Later....Jarrod

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3