PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/StandardM2.1 - Sashimi Compl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourborfrombk View Post
in full screen my text message dont auto rotate it just spins the name around overall i think you should cook in that pim back up too i was was an nrg rom-er lol i like this rom tho...an oh is there any way i can get that background in the those screen shot
go to biganddads maxdusk geen theme the background is posted somewhere in the middle of that thread
Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/StandardM2.1 - Sashimi Compl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
Few questions...screenshot included:

1) How do I make the slider more aligned with the rest of the screen? It looks low

2) How do I make the slider and menu bar hide?

3) Can I replace the ugly icons with some programs icons or something?

I am sure this is talked about in previous posts, but I couldn't find it...
#1 That's the alignment, nothing to fix if you're going to hide them, does it matter?
#2 Check this xda post on the Max Mod features and controls:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourborfrombk View Post
in full screen my text message dont auto rotate it just spins the name around overall i think you should cook in that pim back up too i was was an nrg rom-er lol i like this rom tho...an oh is there any way i can get that background in the those screen shot
The messaging mod will not function properly when in full screen.

Backgrounds-I assume you mean the MaxDusk with the grass and sky?
Follow my (and ahuskins) advice from my earlier post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=257

PIM back up-Sashimi has a PIM backup/restore option in Tools/Additonal Tools and MS MyPhone is already cooked in, that takes care of it for me.

@ALL- ahuskins has asked and I agree-with two ROM versions out and potentially more on the way ,we really need to list ROM versions and dates when posting questions, concerns, finds. Would make answering questions much easier
Old 12-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
To get Pandora working on your Touch Pro / Diamond:
1. Download the Pandora.cab (mirror)
2. If you don’t already have it, download Advanced Config Tool 3.3 (mirror)
3. Install both applications and open Advanced Config Tool
4. While in the Advanced Config Tool, navigate to Network>TCP Window and change the value to 98304
5. Save your changes, and soft-reset.
6. Download This VGA/EXE Fix (mirror)
7. Replace the orginal .exe (in \Program Files\Pandora\Pandora.exe) with the one from the VGA/EXE Fix above. (Can’t copy?)
8. Enjoy!
Is all that necessary since ahuskins cooked Pandora into the 122309 release? Just curious.
EDIT: Just checked on mine and while it's a Beta I'm testing Pandora is cooked in and working well (the Pause button is a little flaky but that's it)

Last edited by iknowsquat; 12-25-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
To get Pandora working on your Touch Pro / Diamond:
1. Download the Pandora.cab (mirror)
2. If you don’t already have it, download Advanced Config Tool 3.3 (mirror)
3. Install both applications and open Advanced Config Tool
4. While in the Advanced Config Tool, navigate to Network>TCP Window and change the value to 98304
5. Save your changes, and soft-reset.
6. Download This VGA/EXE Fix (mirror)
7. Replace the orginal .exe (in \Program Files\Pandora\Pandora.exe) with the one from the VGA/EXE Fix above. (Can’t copy?)
8. Enjoy!
All of that is already cooked in with the exception of the advanced config change. Reason: It worked fine for me without it. So, if you are having issues just do the advanced config change and you should be good.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Sense 2.1 and maintenance releases of both MaxDusk and Standard ROMS coming tonight. Check second post for details.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:19 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Sense 2.1 and maintenance releases of both MaxDusk and Standard ROMS coming tonight. Check second post for details.
And here I didnt get you anything Great way to end a Merry Christmas, Thanks Bro!

Old 12-26-2009, 01:41 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sense 2.1 ROM is up. VZW users: Let me know how this runs on your TP.

Changelog:
SKI-ROM Build 122509 :

MaxDusk and Standard ROMS
[-] Opera 10 beta 2u (slow SIP and hardware keyboard response)
[+] Opera 10 beta 2

Sense 2.1 ROM
Same as Standard but M2.1 instead of M2.5

Last edited by ahuskins; 12-26-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 02:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

treetopflyer is a n00b
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Thanks for this ROM, so far it seems very fast using the TouchFLO, but i continually get Out of Memory errors. this is just after the ROM flash, nothing else added and nothing else running. When i look at the task manager and memory, it shows Storage memory with over 150MB free, but the Program Memory only has about 3.5MB free. I tried killing a few tasks, but that did not help.

I have the VZW Touch Pro. Any help would be great!
Old 12-26-2009, 02:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by treetopflyer View Post
Thanks for this ROM, so far it seems very fast using the TouchFLO, but i continually get Out of Memory errors. this is just after the ROM flash, nothing else added and nothing else running. When i look at the task manager and memory, it shows Storage memory with over 150MB free, but the Program Memory only has about 3.5MB free. I tried killing a few tasks, but that did not help.

I have the VZW Touch Pro. Any help would be great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Sense 2.1 ROM is up. VZW users: Let me know how this runs on your TP.

Changelog:
SKI-ROM Build 122509 :

MaxDusk and Standard ROMS
[-] Opera 10 beta 2u (slow SIP and hardware keyboard response)
[+] Opera 10 beta 2

Sense 2.1 ROM
Same as Standard but M2.1 instead of M2.5
Firstly, as I said in a prior post, without your ROM version and build date, all answers are basically guesses. But as I said in the previous post. Try the Sense 2.1 version. The MaxDusk ROM is huge because of all of the modifications and will not ever run well on a VZW TP.
If you don't like the Sense 2.1 then I suggest the Standard ROM and install Max 2.7.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

treetopflyer is a n00b
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

ahuskins, thanks for your quick reply, sorry for not including the info:

Standard Build File 122309
1.03.03.v
SPL-0.35.CMONEX

I'm going to try your Sense 2.1 ROM.

BTW - I had the same issue with the latest build for EmpiROM & EnergyROM.

Moto Droid (currently)
Blackberry 8830 (currently)
HTC Imagio (returned)
Blackberry Pearl
HTC Apache
Palm Treo 650
Kyocera 7135

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3