PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 02:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Originally Posted by maxycy
Patch uploaded. Let me know whether it works.

----------------------

v2.7 Special edition (ported version of v2.9 for non-landscape) confirmed working on v2.5.19223xx. Awaiting confirmation fm v2.5.1921xxx VGA users.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I am pretty sure that is a BG4ALL mod issue that causes that.
Not sure what is cooked in or changed but I think that is it.
OK... Do you know which file I could edit to change this? Is this possible?
I'll continue to search in the meantime...
Old 01-31-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozmsu View Post
I am using the newest 2.1 and now I have the same Album problem I had with the 2.5 roms. The picture is off center and it freezes the phone up. Anyone else having this problem? The older 2.1 roms had it working great. Did it get changed with the newest build?

Thoughts?
Old 01-31-2010, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

I think cleanRAM is doing a lot more bad than good to my phone. It randomly changes this and registries. I believe it's the reason why the text sent notification keeps coming back. And why the colour theme and background for the start menu randomly changed.

I even suspect that it could be the reason why I can't get my phone to flash from the SD card anymore. I'm in desperate need of a new flash, but in the past I've had troubles with flashing via the USB cable. So if I try flashing via the cable and it keeps failing (like it has before) then I'm stuck without a phone.

SKI-ROM Sense 2.1, 123009
New Sashimi User
What I look for in a ROM: Stability, Speed, Easy To Use
Old 01-31-2010, 08:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
I think cleanRAM is doing a lot more bad than good to my phone. It randomly changes this and registries. I believe it's the reason why the text sent notification keeps coming back. And why the colour theme and background for the start menu randomly changed.

I even suspect that it could be the reason why I can't get my phone to flash from the SD card anymore. I'm in desperate need of a new flash, but in the past I've had troubles with flashing via the USB cable. So if I try flashing via the cable and it keeps failing (like it has before) then I'm stuck without a phone.
I've excluded CleanRAM from my ROM for that very reason. It seems to just have overall bad affects on the phone. I think one or two soft resets a day to keep things clean is a good idea. I'd much rather that than deal w/CleanRAM.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I am using the newest 2.1 and now I have the same Album problem I had with the 2.5 roms. The picture is off center and it freezes the phone up. Anyone else having this problem? The older 2.1 roms had it working great. Did it get changed with the newest build?
Quote:
Thoughts?
The off center issue is present with the latest 2.5 build as well but no freezing for me, just have to adjust the pic a little and that's it.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

kindmatt is just getting started

I don't have a Send button when I write an SMS/MMS message in the newest MaxDusk build.. Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 01-31-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The off center issue is present with the latest 2.5 build as well but no freezing for me, just have to adjust the pic a little and that's it.

I can move the pic, but it will cause it to freeze up. I had this problem with the 2.5 builds, but not the previous 2.1. Wondering what was changed in 2.1 that is causing this now. If it is a new album, is there a way to overwrite it with the one from the last build? Probably more of a question for Ahuskins.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindmatt View Post
I don't have a Send button when I write an SMS/MMS message in the newest MaxDusk build.. Is anyone else having this problem?
Was is there and now it's gone? Did you just flash? You sure the send ICON isn't there on the lower right hand side?
If it was there and now it's not then you probably need a hard reset if not a reflash. The messaging has been stable from Day 1 so I cant think of a reason that it would be removed.

Quote:
I can move the pic, but it will cause it to freeze up. I had this problem with the 2.5 builds, but not the previous 2.1. Wondering what was changed in 2.1 that is causing this now. If it is a new album, is there a way to overwrite it with the one from the last build? Probably more of a question for Ahuskins.
Well the exact Album version would be a question for him. I *think* he may have switched versions due to a video MMS issue. Could you send video MMS on the build you didnt have issues with?
Yes, you should be able to install a different version on your own. But get the version used from him so you can make sure you're not installing the same one
Old 01-31-2010, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work

MaxDusk012510 working perfectly out of the box for Alltel after making the one addition. Added the Alltel server info in MMS settings and made it the default. Added Swype and the SIP changer cab. Had to download marketplace (couldn't find it in there) and then download my apps from there, like myspace and Reboot.

As usual, very slick.

Did change the pagepool to 0 before flashing though. I like the way the dynamic worked before, and it hasn't failed me yet.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3