PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...
Carrier: Sprint

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Can anyone help with getting Voice Command to work with this rom? I initially couldn't find it was given a cab to install. It appears to not a a help menu with it, in any event, I can't see how to set/adjust the mic, etc. Do I have the correct cab installed? I remember when Voice Command in conjunction with my BlueAnt V1 worked effortlessly on my phone but that was a couple of roms ago....

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: cab MSVC1[1].6.20771.CAB (2.40 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-22-2010, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Can anyone help with getting Voice Command to work with this rom? I initially couldn't find it was given a cab to install. It appears to not a a help menu with it, in any event, I can't see how to set/adjust the mic, etc. Do I have the correct cab installed? I remember when Voice Command in conjunction with my BlueAnt V1 worked effortlessly on my phone but that was a couple of roms ago....

Thanks
When you install it, it should give you a big fat error. It typically installs anyway. I believe the program setup icon is then in "Settings" not the regular start menu. I also think you have the right file.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
When you install it, it should give you a big fat error. It typically installs anyway. I believe the program setup icon is then in "Settings" not the regular start menu. I also think you have the right file.
You're correct, I did get the error and it does install. When I open it, it shows whether to enable or disable voice and whether to password protect it or not. It also shows which items can be opened with the voice command. I used to use my bluetooth and say "voice commands" then I would see the icon mic and hear the tone on my phone. I would then say "call xxx" and it would dial. When I say voice commands to my BT now, nothing happens...other than going to "settings" and clicking on the icon, I don't think Voice Command is actually on.....
Old 01-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

efis is a n00b

Love the ROM Stick!!!! You da man!!!

Blake
Old 01-22-2010, 10:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

tltwelve is a n00b

on sense 2.1, how do i disable retractable slider? is there a cab?
Old 01-23-2010, 01:17 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltwelve View Post
It's cooked in so it may not be removable, depends on how ahuskins cooked it in. Go to Start/Settings/System/Remove Programs and see if there are any programs listed that indicate they are the retractable slider.
Do not remove anything if your not sure
If I remember correctly it's not removable but it's worth a look.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltwelve View Post

The only way I could remove the retractable slider was by installing the following. Thing is it will remove all of SKI's customizations so if you like the clock and icons then don't install this. Also I recommend disabling sense and rebooting then install.

+ Sense 2.1.1920.2517.0.VGA.CFC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ZGK96RK

Additional Info:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1507009
Old 01-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D/EvoShift/Arrive(Gold_C)/A100/A500/GALAXY10.1

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Wink MSVoiceCommand that works!!!

Hey, here is what you need, trust me, I tried it on mine. FOR ALL THOSE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR VOICE COMMAND this is what you need. I dont take credit for this because it is not mine, I believe I got it when I was going through the ENERGY rom forum and found it there as a "TEST" Voice Command... SO FAR IT WORKS!!!

Hey, if this works for anyone else, ITS NOT MY APP, but hitting the THANKS button doesnt hurt either...
Attached Files
File Type: cab MSVC 1.6.21040.CAB (2.43 MB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

jasonsf is keeping up the good workjasonsf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
The only way I could remove the retractable slider was by installing the following. Thing is it will remove all of SKI's customizations so if you like the clock and icons then don't install this. Also I recommend disabling sense and rebooting then install.

+ Sense 2.1.1920.2517.0.VGA.CFC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ZGK96RK

Additional Info:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1507009
There's a cab that replaces the original slider with the retractable slider. Posted somewhere in this thread, I think. If you can figure out what it changes, you could grab those files from the non-slider version of sense, cab them up, and have a cab that restores the slider in SKI.

Jason
Old 01-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: verizon

KatyaCincy is a n00b
Question Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Hi, just downloaded this ROM. Looks good, but i can't change my weather city for some reason. On the weather screen it changes, but on the home screen it is Columbia. How can i fix that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3