PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 05:04 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Which program do you recommend to map buttons. Say I would like to map the long press on the Center button to launch Voice Command. If I go in the Button Settings, it appears that we cannot set command to all buttons. Somebody told me to use AE Button but this is not free. Is there any free alternative to map all the buttons to do something?

Thanks
This one.
Attached Files
File Type: cab RaphKbdControl_CDMA.CAB (367.5 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:07 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Running the Dusk version before this latest one

And for some reason I can't change the background on the start menu. When I try, I can see the image I choose in the taskbars, but the image of the start menu isn't changing
The Start Menu BG is not Manila and has to be changed from WM settings.
Start/Settings/Today.

If you tried that and it did not work, Soft reset.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

msternig is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I have been using the 1/10 version of this ROM for a week or so now, and have been VERY happy with how all of the features seem to just "work" out of the box (as has been stated by others). There is one very minor thing that has been annoying me which I have searched for a solution but not found an answer for. It seems that after I hang up after a long phone call, I get the #777 data connection error since the data and voice cannot work concurrently and my data connection was trying to synch something while I was on the call. This issue has been described in the post below, but no one seems to have a solution [yet]. Anyone else experiencing this as well?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83990
Old 01-20-2010, 01:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint touch pro
Carrier: sprint

wolveryne42 is a n00b

The clock is already down if you look right above the bottom of the toolbar where the menu and phone icons sit you place a bright yellow shortcut you will see it sitting behind the messaging internet people phone icons are its a bit transparent.

You cant miss it.
I found this when i set up the sprint navigation icon as a short cut.

If there is no interest in debugging this rom, thats cool. Just thought id help out with what i found.

Last edited by wolveryne42; 01-20-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:35 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by msternig View Post
I have been using the 1/10 version of this ROM for a week or so now, and have been VERY happy with how all of the features seem to just "work" out of the box (as has been stated by others). There is one very minor thing that has been annoying me which I have searched for a solution but not found an answer for. It seems that after I hang up after a long phone call, I get the #777 data connection error since the data and voice cannot work concurrently and my data connection was trying to synch something while I was on the call. This issue has been described in the post below, but no one seems to have a solution [yet]. Anyone else experiencing this as well?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83990
I've seen it so you're not alone, but I've got no clue. Seems random at best so hard to pin down the source. Very infrequent for me so I shrugged it off to a network issue as I've seen it on other ROMs too.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:39 AM
The Rootinator

I have seen the #777 error before on other roms and if I remember correctly it only came up when the device was plugged into the USB.
Is the device plugged in by chance?
Old 01-20-2010, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

supers2k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to supers2k Send a message via Yahoo to supers2k

Quote:

Umm how do you get your pictures to show like this on the internet screen
Old 01-20-2010, 01:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

if you use opera 9.7 to view a "favorite" you have set on this visual bookmarks page, the thumbnail will be present.

hope that helps
Old 01-20-2010, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

supers2k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to supers2k Send a message via Yahoo to supers2k

I'm not sure what you just said can i do this with opera 10? I made a favorite on 9.7 to IE folder then go to tf3d and i dont see the bookmark i just saved there?
Old 01-20-2010, 02:59 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by supers2k View Post
I'm not sure what you just said can i do this with opera 10? I made a favorite on 9.7 to IE folder then go to tf3d and i dont see the bookmark i just saved there?
9.7 has to be the default browser. If you are on the latest ROM there are browser switching cabs cooked in.
First the Bookmark must be made in IE.
Then with 9.7 as the default, set the bookmark and then click on it after you have set it. Initially you will have the stock image but once you activate the link for the first time, the visual bookmark will be there.
After you set your bookmarks you can run the switch cab to make OM10 the default and the bookmarks will still be there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3