PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 03:02 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
You have Sprint Nav cooked in and I login first with that then load Telenav 5.1.18 and use it as my primary navigation software. I saw this on NRGZ's ROMs as well and I think it has something to do with QuickGPS but I'm just guessing.
How long have you been seeing this issue?
I have never came across it using Sprint Nav at all.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Download page it's not working
Old 01-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
How long have you been seeing this issue?
I have never came across it using Sprint Nav at all.
I see it every time I open Telenav.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dacib is a n00b

I have a problem where when I copy something from PC to device in Explorer, it takes a long time, like 5 min for a 500k file. I have never had this problem with other ROMs. Can anybody help me resolving this?

Thank you.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacib View Post
I have a problem where when I copy something from PC to device in Explorer, it takes a long time, like 5 min for a 500k file. I have never had this problem with other ROMs. Can anybody help me resolving this?

Thank you.
Are You using Windows 7?
I experienced the same thing and I commented in one post I really don't know if it's a AS problem with the rom or with 7!
Old 01-06-2010, 03:48 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacib View Post

Thank you.
It is fast here.
Maybe there is something corrupt on your card or it may need to be defragged.
To and from device are both fast here.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:49 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
I see it every time I open Telenav.
I use Sprint Nav and it never causes that.
Must be something in Telenav.
Did it do it before you changed from Sprint Nav to Telenav?
They are basically the same app.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:51 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Download page it's not working
Download page will be back working in about 30 minutes.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:52 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Some screen shots.
MaxDarkRootCombo0105

Did you remove this ROM?
Old 01-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Got a major problem... I can answer any calls. Hit the green button, and nothing. Push the send key and nothing. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

P.S. I can call out with no problems

Solved, shut off S2U2 Called ID settings. Now I can answer calls as well as make them. Oh well, guess some things don't work well together. LoL

Last edited by Oditius; 01-06-2010 at 04:08 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium