PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 02:12 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Some screen shots.
MaxDarkRootCombo0105

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

I can hear the "ooohh" and "awwwws" nice work Root!
I almost feel bad for abandoning Energy but with his rom being crippled by sms issues, I am very happy to see your rom and the ski ROM pulling through!

Good luck btw..

Last edited by morbidj; 01-06-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have the MaxDarkRoot 2.5 with the 2.7 mod. But when I do the ##778# and look, it says "Software version SKI-ROM 3.6" These two ROM's look a lot alike, are they the same? The SKI-ROM is on version 4.0 isn't it? Oh well, now I am getting confused, maybe I should go back to stock. NOT!!!!

Old 01-06-2010, 10:38 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
I have the MaxDarkRoot 2.5 with the 2.7 mod. But when I do the ##778# and look, it says "Software version SKI-ROM 3.6" These two ROM's look a lot alike, are they the same? The SKI-ROM is on version 4.0 isn't it? Oh well, now I am getting confused, maybe I should go back to stock. NOT!!!!
The reason for that is I built my Kitchen around some of ahushkins and Calk's original kitchens.
We share files and packages sometimes.
They are not the same roms or the same kitchens.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:03 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Just went through my kitchen and corrected that so from now on it will read correctly.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC hero

Never4saken is keeping up the good workNever4saken is keeping up the good work

Ok Root, I love the aesthetics of the Dark Root ROM. It is downloaded and I will get back to you.

I need help man, I am a total ROM Junkie.
...anyone know where I can find an RA (ROM Anonymous) meeting?
Old 01-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Just went through my kitchen and corrected that so from now on it will read correctly.
Cool, so to wait for the next update. Still lays the problem of finding a ROM that will run US Cellular out of the box. I may never find one. So I will keep running the 3 files and then creating my USCC server to get it to work.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:30 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Can you post the files you have to run here?
Maybe I can figure something out.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Some screen shots.
MaxDarkRootCombo0105
Pulled down the latest MaxDarkRoot - once again very nice!

Love the new start menu but it is not very functional. Is there a cab to get it back to the hexagon format?

Thanks for all your hard work Root, and for keeping these ROM's fresh and up to date!
Old 01-06-2010, 11:35 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Pulled down the latest MaxDarkRoot - once again very nice!

Love the new start menu but it is not very functional. Is there a cab to get it back to the hexagon format?

Thanks for all your hard work Root, and for keeping these ROM's fresh and up to date!
What do you mean exactly by not very functional?
It still works the same except now it is in list format.
Yeah, it takes getting used to but the dpad also scrolls on the menu.
Is something not working?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium