PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
NEW test build for MaxDarkRoot

Dusk 2.5 Evo v2.1
Max Manila 2.5 2.7beta
Dusk Showcase
Dusk Dialer
Black SIP

Something I was just playing with and thought I would share it.
May or may not replace the next MaxDarkRoot release.

Test it and let me know what you think.
Uploading now and will report back when it is up.

Amaizing waiting for download.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:42 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Possibly a test 2.1 rom as well coming tonight or tomorrow.
BG4All and clock selections like Max Manila but without Max.

I need to slow up on so many roms and concentrate on working on one at a time.
Sense 2.1 needs some work but isn't as important to me right now as the DarkRoot.
Also I need to work on another Standard 2.5 RootRom as well.

Hang in there my friends and I will get it cooking but it may be slower on some roms as I take time to fix minor bugs on other roms.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:01 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Removed the light-gray layer behind the forecasts on the weather tab.

THE CAB WORKS ONLY WITH MAX 2.7 FULL SCREEN
Attached Files
File Type: rar Forecast transparent.rar (24.4 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jdm627; 12-28-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:03 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

That looks awesome.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:22 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

MaxDarkRoot1226test is up.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Just flashed 1226Test (Flashdance first for ya )

Great work as usual Bro, cant believe how your cranking in them out-awesome!

Some issues arose-Thie first one I've seen on other ROMs too- MaxManila 2.7 and the messaging mod dont play nice together.
If you are in fullscreen and click on a recieved SMS, the landscape bar doesnt want to stay hidden when you kick out the keyboard. It covers the text input box. The box is still functional, if you click on it it will override the landscape icons but space is a bit cramped.
The bigger issue is that it seems that you can only access the message one time. (This is mainly with messages not in your Contact list) Fullscreen or not, after viewing a received message for the first time, if you back out you can not get back into the messaging program via Sense.( I know about the Stranger Double Tap issue-I made multiple attempts)
Subsequent new messages are not accessible either. Hitting All Messages softkey still works fine. Putting that contact into your Contact list seems to take care of it.

On the dialer my #'s 1, 2, and 3 were missing.

In a call if you hit Keypad soft key you get the Menu instead.

All of this is simply FYI Bro on your test ROM, you continue to amaze with your great work. Almost 600 posts proves that. Congrats!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

rj_22 is a n00b

ok how do I change the other backgrounds on the darkroot dusk rom? I changed the home screen, and lock screen, but cant change the weather, messaging email, etc, background. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Old 12-27-2009, 01:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Just flashed 1226Test (Flashdance first for ya )

Great work as usual Bro, cant believe how your cranking in them out-awesome!

Some issues arose-Thie first one I've seen on other ROMs too- MaxManila 2.7 and the messaging mod dont play nice together.
If you are in fullscreen and click on a recieved SMS, the landscape bar doesnt want to stay hidden when you kick out the keyboard. It covers the text input box. The box is still functional, if you click on it it will override the landscape icons but space is a bit cramped.
The bigger issue is that it seems that you can only access the message one time. (This is mainly with messages not in your Contact list) Fullscreen or not, after viewing a received message for the first time, if you back out you can not get back into the messaging program via Sense.( I know about the Stranger Double Tap issue-I made multiple attempts)
Subsequent new messages are not accessible either. Hitting All Messages softkey still works fine. Putting that contact into your Contact list seems to take care of it.

On the dialer my #'s 1, 2, and 3 were missing.

In a call if you hit Keypad soft key you get the Menu instead.

All of this is simply FYI Bro on your test ROM, you continue to amaze with your great work. Almost 600 posts proves that. Congrats!!!
Same issues
Old 12-27-2009, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO1, HTC PRO2, EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

dizzthebarber is becoming a great contributor

did you cook the dusk 2.5 in first or the max 2.7
Old 12-27-2009, 02:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
ok how do I change the other backgrounds on the darkroot dusk rom? I changed the home screen, and lock screen, but cant change the weather, messaging email, etc, background. Can someone point me in the right direction?
The cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium