View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 04:27 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Just flashed 1226Test (Flashdance first for ya )

Great work as usual Bro, cant believe how your cranking in them out-awesome!

Some issues arose-Thie first one I've seen on other ROMs too- MaxManila 2.7 and the messaging mod dont play nice together.
If you are in fullscreen and click on a recieved SMS, the landscape bar doesnt want to stay hidden when you kick out the keyboard. It covers the text input box. The box is still functional, if you click on it it will override the landscape icons but space is a bit cramped.
The bigger issue is that it seems that you can only access the message one time. (This is mainly with messages not in your Contact list) Fullscreen or not, after viewing a received message for the first time, if you back out you can not get back into the messaging program via Sense.( I know about the Stranger Double Tap issue-I made multiple attempts)
Subsequent new messages are not accessible either. Hitting All Messages softkey still works fine. Putting that contact into your Contact list seems to take care of it.

On the dialer my #'s 1, 2, and 3 were missing.

In a call if you hit Keypad soft key you get the Menu instead.

All of this is simply FYI Bro on your test ROM, you continue to amaze with your great work. Almost 600 posts proves that. Congrats!!!