PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/23506 - Dec 7 2009

is your new rom ready to download?
Old 12-09-2009, 02:04 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/23506 - Dec 7 2009

It is uploading still.
Slow DSL connection. :/

Will post here and add change log to post 1.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:58 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/23506 - Dec 9 2009

NEW build up.
It is labeled as a test build because I do not think it is as stable as the last build.
Does have better landscape but it is far from perfect.
Still working on getting this right.
Did get a much better landscape working but the slider disappeared so I have to work on it.

For now the best way to have 100% landscape is too use Titanium IMO.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks Root downloading now
Old 12-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Root
Downloaded the test version so far from the menella touch flo photos and videos tab seems not to work can not see pictures but if you go into the wm under albums then you can view them also the menu for weather does not com up just a blank page I am going to reflash to see if that clears up the issues

reflashed still having the same issues with menus on the weather tab and music tab not working am going to go back to the 12/7 build till you get it alittle more stable on the 12/9 test rom godd job root

Last edited by awitt; 12-09-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Samsung Moment

thunderx2000 is just getting started

Hey Root, I'm trying to download your ROM but just like Energy you used a bullsh*t service aka Hotfile. It keeps timing out at 100% just like energy's ROM did.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderx2000 View Post
Hey Root, I'm trying to download your ROM but just like Energy you used a bullsh*t service aka Hotfile. It keeps timing out at 100% just like energy's ROM did.
Thats sucks, with that said I have downloaded everyone of these ROMs including but not limited to Root and NRGz ROMs without issue. Besides don't you think that if it was a Hotfile issue the boards would be flooded with people who can't download. Seems to me its something on your end. You can't expect the entire world to change for a single persons problem. Have you tried cleaning out your cache maybe that would help.

Droidrox39
Old 12-09-2009, 03:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Samsung Moment

thunderx2000 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Thats sucks, with that said I have downloaded everyone of these ROMs including but not limited to Root and NRGz ROMs without issue. Besides don't you think that if it was a Hotfile issue the boards would be flooded with people who can't download. Seems to me its something on your end. You can't expect the entire world to change for a single persons problem. Have you tried cleaning out your cache maybe that would help.

I've never had a problem with Rapidshare, megaupload or mediafire... just hotfile
Old 12-09-2009, 03:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderx2000 View Post
I've never had a problem with Rapidshare, megaupload or mediafire... just hotfile

I can't image what the problem would be with just one service what browser are you using and did you try say IE if your using FF. I use FF mostly.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

BFL555 is just getting started

Root,

Question on Manila Locker MOD.

Everytime i lock it bottom scrooller getting behind windows bar.....so i can not scroll to unlock...is there anything i can do to fix it.

I tried it on NRG Rom and it did work...Not sure what would be diffirent in that case.

Please help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium