View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:12 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/23506 - Dec 9 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderx2000 View Post
Hey Root, I'm trying to download your ROM but just like Energy you used a bullsh*t service aka Hotfile. It keeps timing out at 100% just like energy's ROM did.
Thats sucks, with that said I have downloaded everyone of these ROMs including but not limited to Root and NRGz ROMs without issue. Besides don't you think that if it was a Hotfile issue the boards would be flooded with people who can't download. Seems to me its something on your end. You can't expect the entire world to change for a single persons problem. Have you tried cleaning out your cache maybe that would help.

Droidrox39