PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 20 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

A+ Brother!
IMO MaxxDusk is the best theme going, looks killer!
After adjusting the Regional Settings everything just works.
My Location and GPS=very quick!
Call and ring volume are great.
SMS and MMS=no problem. Landscape messaging works-keyboard out.
Windows Live-logged right in!

Kick arse ROM Dude
Old 12-20-2009, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 20 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
A+ Brother!
IMO MaxxDusk is the best theme going, looks killer!
After adjusting the Regional Settings everything just works.
My Location and GPS=very quick!
Call and ring volume are great.
SMS and MMS=no problem. Landscape messaging works-keyboard out.
Windows Live-logged right in!

Kick arse ROM Dude
Indeed, very impressive!

P.S. - I got my 2.5 sms working Root!
Old 12-20-2009, 11:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I guess I have to flash again... damn just when I was getting used to 1217...

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 12-21-2009, 12:03 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Indeed, very impressive!

P.S. - I got my 2.5 sms working Root!
Great job my friend.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:05 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
I guess I have to flash again... damn just when I was getting used to 1217...
It is all good.
Use the version that makes you happy.
I have several options but I think they all work great.

Will also be doing a Titanium only soon.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Umm this ROM slider seem to be misaligned against the background and the shortcuts access from the home tab are so translucent that they are barely visible at all against the background, of course once populated the actual program shortcut is fully visible.

Device Info still pulls a blank page when called.

Nice lock slider!!

But overall, I think I'll stay on 1217/DarkRoot. Again saved by SKTools backup hehe
Old 12-21-2009, 03:12 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Umm this ROM slider seem to be misaligned against the background and the shortcuts access from the home tab are so translucent that they are barely visible at all against the background, of course once populated the actual program shortcut is fully visible.

Device Info still pulls a blank page when called.

Nice lock slider!!

But overall, I think I'll stay on 1217/DarkRoot. Again saved by SKTools backup hehe
root covered the alignment issue here (I missed it too)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=461

As I've said before these themes are based on personal preference, you gotta flash what works for you. IMO the MaxDusk combo is da Bomb!!
Old 12-21-2009, 03:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Are there major differences between the RootRom and the MaxDarkRoot other than cosmetics?
Old 12-21-2009, 03:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
root covered the alignment issue here (I missed it too)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=461

As I've said before these themes are based on personal preference, you gotta flash what works for you. IMO the MaxDusk combo is da Bomb!!
Aw well I already flashed back and restored my backup... meh I guess I'll wait for his next version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
Are there major differences between the RootRom and the MaxDarkRoot other than cosmetics?
He mentioned something about changing the version used to 28011 since 28014 has some memory leaks. So far the 1217 has been stable except for a weird slight longer boot that I already got used to (for first timers, it might look like the phone just got stuck on boot) on SR. Other than that, no other differences that I could see, then again I only spend about 30 minutes playing with it before going back to 1217.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ROOT, this looks like a very impressive ROM. Too bad I dont have my TP anymore or else I would have flashed this in a heartbeat!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium