View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 03:51 AM
fenixjn
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 20 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
root covered the alignment issue here (I missed it too)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=461

As I've said before these themes are based on personal preference, you gotta flash what works for you. IMO the MaxDusk combo is da Bomb!!
Aw well I already flashed back and restored my backup... meh I guess I'll wait for his next version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
Are there major differences between the RootRom and the MaxDarkRoot other than cosmetics?
He mentioned something about changing the version used to 28011 since 28014 has some memory leaks. So far the 1217 has been stable except for a weird slight longer boot that I already got used to (for first timers, it might look like the phone just got stuck on boot) on SR. Other than that, no other differences that I could see, then again I only spend about 30 minutes playing with it before going back to 1217.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)