View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 03:12 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 20 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Umm this ROM slider seem to be misaligned against the background and the shortcuts access from the home tab are so translucent that they are barely visible at all against the background, of course once populated the actual program shortcut is fully visible.

Device Info still pulls a blank page when called.

Nice lock slider!!

But overall, I think I'll stay on 1217/DarkRoot. Again saved by SKTools backup hehe
root covered the alignment issue here (I missed it too)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=461

As I've said before these themes are based on personal preference, you gotta flash what works for you. IMO the MaxDusk combo is da Bomb!!