PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 03:15 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
three you gotta at least check out one of the 2012 builds!!!!
...hmmm, let me see if I can remember how to flash.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 02 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Question?
How many have flashed DarkRoot from this morning?
How do you like it compared to the Dusk theme?
I am still working on background issues with DarkRoot with Dusk.
How many actually like this mornings build better?
I am torn but I think this mornings build is SEXY, clean and REALLY fast.

I may rename it and keep them both.
Also I need to start removing some older roms.
There is getting to be too many. LOL

So if anyone wants to download the older roms and mirror them you are welcome.
I will start removing some in a few days.
Not sure which ones yet but probably the old Sense 2.5 non full landscape roms and maybe some 2.1s as well.
Special editions will remain for now.
I downloaded it, and I do like it better than the full dusk theme. I still went back to XXXSlimRootLS though. Great looking ROM. And they are both sexy and fast...
Old 03-02-2010, 03:31 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I am actually working on ripping apart the Dusk theme right now and merging some of it's looks into the NEW DarkRoot.
All I will say for now but I hope to have an update for it soon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
I am actually working on ripping apart the Dusk theme right now and merging some of it's looks into the NEW DarkRoot.
All I will say for now but I hope to have an update for it soon.
hey root, just noticed this when playing with my girls diamond. this dev has Dusk workin on vga without cutoffs, check this post for screenshots. what are your thoughts?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...82&postcount=3
Old 03-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Error ID 10t.

ROOT - I was going to flash this morning's dark rom, but held off because of the sliders. I'm on the other side of the...um, dark side. I like my device dark with only hints of color - helps me function well in both punk rock and professional environments.

Is there a way to drop a different slider in, or is that one of the theme elements causing conflicts? Ultimately, it's not a big deal...I actually like the black and white icons you're using in the new slider, it's the color "on roll over" that I wasn't stoked about. A couple of pennies of thought, for what it's worth.

I'm still using the maxdark combo rom from last month - haven't really had a need to flash, but I've been wanting something a litle faster with landscape support.
I agree, to some extent. I like the color slider...so I just downloaded a different 2.5 slider from bigndad (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96250) and installed the cab... New red notification icons, too.

Last edited by RyanMayo; 03-02-2010 at 03:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:39 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:43 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
...is it up? I JUST flashed the other one, but can sneak in a quickie before band camp, if it's up.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...hmmm, let me see if I can remember how to flash.

LOL ... like you could ever forget even when you're 80... you literally wrote a book. Well kind of.

Punk rock 3?! Really?!
Old 03-02-2010, 04:52 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Not up yet but will be today.
Check for any graphical glitches because I did a Dusk hack job on it. LOL
It is not just the slider that I pulled.
All the graphics in the tabs as well. Calendar, album, Stock... ect.
It has much of the old Dusk in it but faster and cleaner.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:55 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Will try to make a NEW XXXDarkRoot rom this way to fix the wallpaper issue.
Just change the clock and home features and see what I come up with.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium