PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 04 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Whats the benefit in using this version of slimroot RootRom21_02052010_23518
over the previous version 21889.

I did notice today by 12 in the afternoon on the 21889 my phone was already at 50% power.
I think you answered your own question

I'm pretty sure battery life was one of, if not THE reason for going with 23518

Flash 2 Find Out!
Old 02-05-2010, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

strijder is keeping up the good workstrijder is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 04 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Is there a way to get rid of this grey square in the left corner with out reflashing?

I already soft reset and took battery out multiple times.
Not having this problem at the moment, but I saw this earlier and it may be what you are looking for:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109520
Old 02-05-2010, 07:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Yes sir.
I am sorry for you have this problem but I tested many times this taskbar with out problems with the diferent Root Rom's so I will check again but I don'y think it's the problem.
Please try to uninstall the taskbar and fix and tell us your experienced

Last edited by jdm627; 02-05-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
I'm not sure, still messing around with it. I installed the cab and it put it as the top and bottom, then had to get just the picture and set it as the background.
I think i will just stick with pictures and resizing.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Is it me or is the new 23518 2.1 not smooth and has issues. I didn't do a flash dance, since i was moving from his other 2.1. Is there a cab or something to disable the bubble messaging i cant stand it and a cab for the better looking volume control.

Thanks
Old 02-06-2010, 12:45 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Is it me or is the new 23518 2.1 not smooth and has issues. I didn't do a flash dance, since i was moving from his other 2.1. Is there a cab or something to disable the bubble messaging i cant stand it and a cab for the better looking volume control.

Thanks
There are two volume control cabs on the first post.
The 23518 2.1 is not a SlimRoot if you are expecting it to be as smooth as that one it probably won't be.
It should have better battery life though.

Working on a big release right now and maybe then I will work on a SlimRoot 23518
Old 02-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Thanks on the volume post , my bad.
But what can I do to get rid of bubble messaging.

Thx
Old 02-06-2010, 01:00 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Thanks on the volume post , my bad.
But what can I do to get rid of bubble messaging.

Thx
I will try to remember to leave it out of the next build.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

Root, I'm trying the latest 2.1 build and have run into quite a few problems so far. At first it was hanging on the custom settings install, so I hard reset, then it froze. So I tried the flash dance. Upon the final reboot, I'm getting the Sashimi file error (I guess the files in the startup folder didn't get deleted). Now I'm pretty much installed, but did have it lock up on me a couple of times.

BTW did you not cook in the 2016 sms update, and the bg for all? I had to manually install those.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:53 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

With the “animated”-->HTC animated only, and the “welcomehead”.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium