PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 03:58 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 04 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Is there a way to get rid of this grey square in the left corner with out reflashing?

I already soft reset and took battery out multiple times.
What did you install to get that to happen?
Try un-installing the last thing you installed before it happened.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:58 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 04 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by erykah18us View Post
the new iRoot rom is awesome. Excellent work.
Thank you.
Glad you like it.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What did you install to get that to happen?
Try un-installing the last thing you installed before it happened.
Didn't install anything at all. My sense had went out and i soft reseted the phone. This has happened to me before but i usually just soft reset and it is gone, but this time it is not leaving it only appear on the home screen. All other screen there is no square.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:21 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Didn't install anything at all. My sense had went out and i soft reseted the phone. This has happened to me before but i usually just soft reset and it is gone, but this time it is not leaving it only appear on the home screen. All other screen there is no square.
It looks like a BG4All issue.
Was it there before you installed Max on DarkRoot?
Did you install the version included in the rom or did you DL and install Max?
Old 02-05-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
It looks like a BG4All issue.
Was it there before you installed Max on DarkRoot?
Did you install the version included in the rom or did you DL and install Max?
It always happen when sense boots up for Max it was not there on the 2.5 sense that comes on dark root. It not a big deal i just thought it was something that everyone has ran into at least once. Have you ever seen the square pop up when sense is lauching, right before the HTC background show up?
Old 02-05-2010, 04:36 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
It always happen when sense boots up for Max it was not there on the 2.5 sense that comes on dark root. It not a big deal i just thought it was something that everyone has ran into at least once. Have you ever seen the square pop up when sense is lauching, right before the HTC background show up?
Yes I have seen it before but not on my roms.. after I release them anyway.

When you say it was not there on the Sense 2.5 on DarkRoot I am still wondering if you went through the Start Menu and went to Enable Max.
Did you do that or download another version of Max?
You are running MaxDarkRootCombo correct?
Old 02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Yes I have seen it before but not on my roms.. after I release them anyway.

When you say it was not there on the Sense 2.5 on DarkRoot I am still wondering if you went through the Start Menu and went to Enable Max.
Did you do that or download another version of Max?
You are running MaxDarkRootCombo correct?
Yes i went through Start Enable Max. And yes i am running Max Dark Combo.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:39 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yes i went through Start Enable Max. And yes i am running Max Dark Combo.
That is so odd.
I have never seen that on MaxDarkRootCombo.
Let me know if you re-flash and if it comes back.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
I just got it installing the m6_Taskbar_WM6.5.1_Black_Metal_V6_HTC.cab and CDMA fix from JDM.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:40 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

RootRom21_02052010_23518 is uploading now.
Test it and let me know how it works for you.

RootRom with Sense 2.1 on 23518

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium