PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 03:33 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 01 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Is there a fix for Windows live mail? It is not synchronizing my inbox, only synchronizing my contacts and personal settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

ThanKs!
Have not had that issue but it is a NEW live update.
Others have stated it works but I do not use Live mail much to test it.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:36 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 01 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
So far so good on the MaxRootCombo. Only thing is the start menu folders and the highlighter are back to normal default: brownish folders and the white highlight instead of the arrow. By design?
Yeah. I changed that and just have the dark folders on the Dark roms.
If people prefer the dark folders I can add them back for the next update.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:39 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I am working on a more slimmed down Sense 2.1 rom.
Most games and apps removed. Titanium also removed.
OpenMarket will be included so users can install apps directly from there to SD card.
Sashimi will also be compliant so users can install their own apps to SD card as well.

Hope to have it done shortly.
SlimRoot
Old 02-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Yeah. I changed that and just have the dark folders on the Dark roms.
If people prefer the dark folders I can add them back for the next update.
Ok. That makes sense. Ahhhh.... The fancy folders I could go either way on. But I was kind of digging the arrowed highlighter. I thought it was kind of novel. Either way slamming Rom sir. Expect a donation from me soon.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:18 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Ok. That makes sense. Ahhhh.... The fancy folders I could go either way on. But I was kind of digging the arrowed highlighter. I thought it was kind of novel. Either way slamming Rom sir. Expect a donation from me soon.
Much thanks my friend.
Will try to remember to add it back on next update.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Is there a fix for Windows live mail? It is not synchronizing my inbox, only synchronizing my contacts and personal settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

ThanKs!
Like root said it's the new Live.
For some strange reason it doesnt prompt us to sync mail upon login.
After you login, scroll laterally to Hotmail (look for the small arrows at the edge of the screen) Tap the envelope. This will open your Messeaging Account Manager. Select Set Up New Account (you may have to scroll down if have more than one account)
There you will see Windows Live Mail, select that and enter your 411.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Have not had that issue but it is a NEW live update.
Others have stated it works but I do not use Live mail much to test it.
do u know where i can get the new window live from?
Old 02-03-2010, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro
Carrier: MetroPCS

s1kkdawgg is a n00b

is the new MaxSilverRootCombo stable
Old 02-03-2010, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Like root said it's the new Live.
For some strange reason it doesnt prompt us to sync mail upon login.
After you login, scroll laterally to Hotmail (look for the small arrows at the edge of the screen) Tap the envelope. This will open your Messeaging Account Manager. Select Set Up New Account (you may have to scroll down if have more than one account)
There you will see Windows Live Mail, select that and enter your 411.

It is trying to be set up as a pop account which is not allowed to sync as items arrive only like every five minutes.

Is this the same way yours is working?

Thanks!
Old 02-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
It is trying to be set up as a pop account which is not allowed to sync as items arrive only like every five minutes.

Is this the same way yours is working?

Thanks!
Yes, in this current version it is set as a pop account, so you can sync manually or every 5,10,15,30,etc
No idea why MS changed it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium