PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 10:14 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydogPR View Post
I think I know what has been killing my tethering connection: Diamond Tweak... for some reason it kills my connection once I stop using browsing and yes I have disabled the " disconect after" and still it kills it, after testing various times " 1, 2, 3 minutes I get the same result. Someone test this please I would really like to use these roms, I have been testing with Ski Rom without issues. He does not have this app included.
I have included two apps that may help you.
wmodem and Modem Link.
Like I said I do not tether so test these out and see if they help.
Let me know
Old 01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
NEW rom is getting ready to upload.
Give it about two hours for me to get the file up and page updated.

Test it and let me know what you think.
File name will be MaxDarkRootCombo0111_28205 when it is ready.

Hope this fixes the 0110 problems.
Working great here so far.
Well, golly gee!!! And I just flashed the 0110. Go figure, glad I read this before I finished.

Old 01-11-2010, 10:17 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Well, golly gee!!! And I just flashed the 0110. Go figure, glad I read this before I finished.
Trying to stay on top of things here I guess.

You have problems? We've got answers. LOL
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks Root all your hard work is greatly appericated
Old 01-11-2010, 10:23 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Thanks Root all your hard work is greatly appericated
Anytime my friend.
Just like all of you I want a great rom on my device.
I use the same ones I post here.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

krushmoto is a n00b

Thanks for your hard work!

My phone seems to drink the battery now. I can't even go 5 hrs w/o charging it. Is there something I can do to help battery life?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Trying to stay on top of things here I guess.

You have problems? We've got answers. LOL
hahaha, you got answers in bunches my Friend!! Great stuff as usual.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

So does pandora work on these roms and doe anyone have a link to a pandora cab that works if so?
Old 01-11-2010, 11:29 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
So does pandora work on these roms and doe anyone have a link to a pandora cab that works if so?
Use This Cab, It Works Great!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Pandora VGA+IVAN1 Multimedia.cab (843.5 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

So I'm a total noob when it comes to this phone (hand me down from my bro). So far I've tried a bunch of different ROM's and am liking the RootRom Sense 2.1 the best (I like having a landscape mode).

I do have a question tho that I can't seem to find an answer to. How do you change the clock to the one pictured in the screen grab, and is their a way to turn off the retractable slider?

Thanks in advance!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium