PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 09:21 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstor792 View Post
the new rom from 01/06 is awesome. I love the new volume control it is much better then the microsoft one. I like the organizing on the start-menu folders, i hope you add on to them even more. Overall this new release has few problems and seems faster. Keep up the awesome work Root!
Thanks friend.
Glad you like it.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Welcome to what may be the first US Cellular friendly rom.
( Without all the extra stuff to set up )

The Start Menu needs some more work but I think this will be better with a little more work.

Also I have included Palringo which IMO is better that both Beejive and IM+.
Palringo does use more power when left running so go into Palringo settings and tell it to not start with Windows.
IM+ is ok but not as friendly as Palringo IMO.
Beejive is no longer updated or supported on WM devices.

If you have not tried Palringo you should.
There is also a rootrom chat group on Palringo.
I have signed up with Palringo. Will play with it more at another time. So far the ROM is turning out to be really great. Need smaller icons in the home screen. I have the 20 quick links set up, but the bottom row gets hidden unless I had the slider. I really do appreciate the effort in making it USCC friendly. This has got to be my favorite ROM!!!!

Old 01-06-2010, 09:40 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
I have signed up with Palringo. Will play with it more at another time. So far the ROM is turning out to be really great. Need smaller icons in the home screen. I have the 20 quick links set up, but the bottom row gets hidden unless I had the slider. I really do appreciate the effort in making it USCC friendly. This has got to be my favorite ROM!!!!
Let other USCC users know that it works.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
does it really say ROTTROM or are my eyes playing tricks on me
Thank you

Last edited by jdm627; 01-06-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:52 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thank you

Very very nice jbm.
Love it.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Very very nice jbm.
Love it.
Thank you my friend for all your work and for guive us the best of you.
Showing in this thread than the most of mods work perfect with your Rom's
This wallpapers is like a honor to your work

Last edited by jdm627; 01-06-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Let other USCC users know that it works.

I dropped a message in at howardForums.com in the USCC section. Maybe that will bring a lot more folks.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:06 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
I dropped a message in at howardForums.com in the USCC section. Maybe that will bring a lot more folks.
The more the merrier I always say.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Need help..How do i disable the fusion voice mail from call forwarding?I want to go back to regular voicemail if anyone can help.

HTC EVO 4G
Old 01-06-2010, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR

I love this Rom but Im going to have to switch back to previous rom because for some crazy reason my Internet Sharing keeps disconecting and I use my phone like crazy for tethering. No ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium