PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 12:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 11/23/09-0.6 | fresh rom | All known issues resolved

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Definitely want the updated animations.

I like to hear that the apk's are almost finished!

Is rosie being edited at all? Some people say it makes the phone run faster and I have only tested a little to see if it does.

Does this include ad free web browsing?
Yea it includes the ad free browsing still. The apk's will be included next time. Frankly I'm not positive that it runs faster with them but people say it does so I'll happily include them.

As for the apps still not showing up... I did change the ro.fingerprint so all protected apps should now be showing. If they still aren't I'm not sure what to say other than stock RUU. I tried clearing all caches with no luck. But they are showing with no issues on my phone.

As I just said on xda:
My whole goal of Fresh rom is to not make people have to restore to get it working and I've gone to great lengths to make that happen, rather than forcing a restore on everyone. That would make my life a lot easier.

But the apps issue might be one that a restore is needed until the problem is officially fixed by Google.

Oh and I will for sure post here and keep it updated when new updates come out. It's just the blog gives me a bit more control over it and makes my life easier and the information is in 1 place.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:58 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Yea it includes the ad free browsing still. The apk's will be included next time. Frankly I'm not positive that it runs faster with them but people say it does so I'll happily include them.

As for the apps still not showing up... I did change the ro.fingerprint so all protected apps should now be showing. If they still aren't I'm not sure what to say other than stock RUU. I tried clearing all caches with no luck. But they are showing with no issues on my phone.

As I just said on xda:
My whole goal of Fresh rom is to not make people have to restore to get it working and I've gone to great lengths to make that happen, rather than forcing a restore on everyone. That would make my life a lot easier.

But the apps issue might be one that a restore is needed until the problem is officially fixed by Google.

Oh and I will for sure post here and keep it updated when new updates come out. It's just the blog gives me a bit more control over it and makes my life easier and the information is in 1 place.
Good man. I will wait to see if Google and HTC/Sprint fix the issue haha.

Thanks bro, this is a great rom!!!! I am rocking it and so is my roommate haha.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:53 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

I am officially Fresh to Def
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 11-24-2009, 03:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131

Fresh Prince again just like my Twitter name @Phreshprinz! Thanks for the update!

So i'm guessing that we shouldnt try to apply the add ons since animations are on the way?

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com
Old 11-24-2009, 03:22 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

added you @Phreshprinz on twitter look for @siremusicgroup ......If im correct he added them in there , not sure. try it raw first.Also are you a Sigma.....................The Dogs keeps the kitties purring
Old 11-24-2009, 03:47 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlet1c View Post
added you @Phreshprinz on twitter look for @siremusicgroup ......If im correct he added them in there , not sure. try it raw first.Also are you a Sigma.....................The Dogs keeps the kitties purring
hey athlet1c when you are in NC, where you are you at?

as for adding the add-ons packs feel free to do it. not sure when 0.7 (or 1.0 maybe?! heh) will be released. was hoping to take a few days off after 0.5 but there were too many bugs for me to not get it taken care of.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:55 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal

Flipz in near Winston Salem most times, but Greensboro , Charlotte and Raleigh is on the maps. Are you in NC ? .Yes I am sure the man needs a break . Him and the partner where working hard......By the way I hit that Green Thanks Button again for the work you put in..... Its greatly appreciated
Old 11-24-2009, 04:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
hey athlet1c when you are in NC, where you are you at?

as for adding the add-ons packs feel free to do it. not sure when 0.7 (or 1.0 maybe?! heh) will be released. was hoping to take a few days off after 0.5 but there were too many bugs for me to not get it taken care of.
Cool I'll throw the add on back on mine for the time being I think. Its really dumb but I love the animations on the menu with the add-on how they like fly in and kinda bounce into place lol

Update: Just put the add-on back on my Hero. I like the new android boot screen with the little android guy peeking out, but just remembered the downside that I lose the "Fresh" boot screen that was.... Fresh lmao

I also like the add-on screen lock, even tho at first I didn't care for it as much

Quote:
Thanks for the add I justed added you as well....

And YOU KNOW I'm a SIGMA! Blu Phi til I die! Yall might keep the kitties purring but,all the Reds like some Sigma between they Delta and Theta lmao!

Thats whats up tho I'm real cool with the Ques up here probably my favorite other frat on the yard. You pledge in NC? What school?

Last edited by princem131; 11-24-2009 at 05:06 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal

Yes that Fresh sound is sick . It will turn heads indeed. Im from NYC . Went to School in RI and NYC....... JWU and BROWN... Yes my Fam comes from alot of that red..... I love all colors I don't discriminate.right now im free though no colors here
Old 11-24-2009, 05:16 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Flipz in near Winston Salem most times, but Greensboro , Charlotte and Raleigh is on the maps. Are you in NC ? .Yes I am sure the man needs a break . Him and the partner where working hard......By the way I hit that Green Thanks Button again for the work you put in..... Its greatly appreciated
Yea I'm in Raleigh. Let me know if you head out this way.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development