PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 09:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SuperSonic_GB_Sprint_WWE_4.12.651.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadfullyDespized View Post
Interesting though I may stay with CM7 since it is now a stable release.
The stable release is F'ed, try the latest nightly..
Old 04-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonEnr7 View Post
To be honest you won't really see any difference but it performs better. Looks just like any other 2.2 Sense ROM.
That is because this version of Sense looks the same. There are some features of the newer sense in this build, wich should give us hope that Sprint is planning on putting the new Sense in here
Old 04-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Flashing this kernel fixed my brightness setting issue.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SBC-htc-15.zip (2.92 MB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-15-2011, 07:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
did it kill your cam?

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 04-15-2011, 08:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff

How is this behaving with everything else in the ROM?

Any issues you can share?

Quote:
Old 04-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Camera worked, although I did not try 264, which I have read had FC issues, although not related to the kernel. Did not run into any problems I would chalk up as kernel related. Did run into a strange problem where Youtube app was only displaying a white box where video should be. Sound came through, but no video.

Good news is that you can flash the kernel and if you have problems, just wipe cache and d cache and re-flash rom without losing anything. I got sidetracked and forgot to wipe before flashing the kernel and got locked up on boot. Reflashed rom and then did the kernel right and did not have problems after that, except youtube.

Tmartin is suppose to be cooking up a rom based on this release with sense 2.1, so I am anxious to give that a go.

Last edited by CoryNat; 04-15-2011 at 09:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff

Soupnds good but if Tmartin is cooking up a 2.1 rom (which is what this should have been leaked or not), I will wait for that.

Quote:
Camera worked, although I did not try 264, which I have read had FC issues, although not related to the kernel. Did not run into any problems I would chalk up as kernel related. Did run into a strange problem where Youtube app was only displaying a white box where video should be. Sound came through, but no video.

Good news is that you can flash the kernel and if you have problems, just wipe cache and d cache and re-flash rom without losing anything. I got sidetracked and forgot to wipe before flashing the kernel and got locked up on boot. Reflashed rom and then did the kernel right and did not have problems after that, except youtube.

Tmartin is suppose to be cooking up a rom based on this release with sense 2.1, so I am anxious to give that a go.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work

I tried it for a few hours. The htc15 zip did not fix my brightness problem. Also,i noticed my copy and paste was not working. I rely on that more than I thought, and had to go back to 3.7.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

does this include any traces of stock GB, like the "screen off" animation?
Old 04-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700
Carrier: sprint

moviemanjeff1012 is a n00b

I flashed this rom and the HTC15 kernal. Everything works great except for my Camera and Youtube. Just getting white screen for both. It also thinks that I have a voicemail even though I don't. I reset the voicemail notification but it comes back if I restart. Any suggestions for these issues?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development