View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 02:04 PM
RONMAC
Halfway to VIP Status

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SuperSonic_GB_Sprint_WWE_4.12.651.1

Soupnds good but if Tmartin is cooking up a 2.1 rom (which is what this should have been leaked or not), I will wait for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Camera worked, although I did not try 264, which I have read had FC issues, although not related to the kernel. Did not run into any problems I would chalk up as kernel related. Did run into a strange problem where Youtube app was only displaying a white box where video should be. Sound came through, but no video.

Good news is that you can flash the kernel and if you have problems, just wipe cache and d cache and re-flash rom without losing anything. I got sidetracked and forgot to wipe before flashing the kernel and got locked up on boot. Reflashed rom and then did the kernel right and did not have problems after that, except youtube.

Tmartin is suppose to be cooking up a rom based on this release with sense 2.1, so I am anxious to give that a go.