PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2011, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo
Carrier: Sprint

fadi33 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-5-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.1][Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADC View Post
Basically when the phone goes into sleep mode screen goes black, in order to get to the slider lock I have to push the power button to wake up so to speak. once to the slider unlock I just hit menu to unlock no need to slide. My issue is waking the phone up, I have to really hold the power button for it to wake up and i always get the option to reboot, power off, recovery.....sorry hope that makes sense.
I had the same problem with LP 0.8.4 Pro on Release 1.0 and tiamat 3.3.8 SBC. I had to press the power button twice. Now I am on Release 1.1 with the stock kernel and do NOT have this problem. So i dont know if it was the upgrade or the kernel that fixed it. Also I just wiped cache and davlik for the upgrade.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development