PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 09:18 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [6-13-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2y][2.3.4 Beta]

1.2y has been released. Should fix the returning to lockscreen issue after ending a call. Also fixes to bluetooth. Please check the changelog for more info. Please help support this project, check out a few sponsors site's when downloading. 1.2 stable is around the corner Enjoy!

*Official thread and ALL Downloads*
*Issue Tracker*
*Changelog*

-deck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965

Version 1.2y available check first post.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

flipfone is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to flipfone Send a message via Yahoo to flipfone Send a message via Skype™ to flipfone
Re: [6-11-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2x][2.3.4 Beta]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmo1965 View Post
Sounds like a re-flash is in your near future.
i kinda thought that but i didnt want to hear it. oh well, done now and all is well.

ROM: EVO DECK
Old 06-14-2011, 09:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Slammed is a n00b

So far only problem I had was missing calls during a call due to no sound in my bluetooth but I went thru call settings and enabled vibrate call waiting and now it beeps in my ear for next call during call
Old 06-14-2011, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 running MightyROM

tstretch is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; PC36100 Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipfone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmo1965 View Post
Sounds like a re-flash is in your near future.
i kinda thought that but i didnt want to hear it. oh well, done now and all is well.
Fyi, I was having lots of random problems with 4G. Tried several builds of of Deck's Rome, both ver 1.0 and 1.2. Finally I decided to full a full wipe 3 times in a row before flashing. I used to do this all the time but haven't over the past several months. Not sure why but this fixed the problem.

Try doing a full wipe multiple times (3 or 4) before reflashing if your having weird problems.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to flipfone Send a message via Yahoo to flipfone Send a message via Skype™ to flipfone

ive heard it makes a difference sometimes, but i never do a multiple wipe. would probably save me some grief once in a while tho...
Old 06-14-2011, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipfone View Post
ive heard it makes a difference sometimes, but i never do a multiple wipe. would probably save me some grief once in a while tho...
Flashing Calkulin's "format all" zip between roms is always a good idea.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calkulin_'s_FORMAT_ALL.zip (2.1 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

First time having bluetooth problem after installing 1.2y. Pairs but can't connect.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drnick5 is just getting started

I just made the switch form OMJ's 2.3.3 rom to this one... I wanted to give AOSP a try and ditch sense for a bit.. the ONLY thing I really missed was the sense clock and weather, but downloading beautiful widget lite pretty much solved that (its not AS good.. but prety close)

So far, I love this ROM (running the 1.2Y build) the only issues Iv'e found are occasionally the back button won't work to get me out of an app. I push it and nothing happens. sometimes after a few presses it will work, othertimes I have to turn off the screen and back on.

the other minor annoyance I have is I can't seem to find a mail widget to display the number of unread items on the home screen. I have a gmail account that I use for personal stuff (I downloaded Gmail counter widget to solve this problem for gmail) but on all other roms, there was a normal mail widget for my exchange email that would have a counter, is it not in this rom? or am I dope and simply can't find it? (I only see an option to make a shortcut to that mailbox, but alas it doesn't have a counter)

Any suggestions?
Old 06-15-2011, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnick5 View Post
I just made the switch form OMJ's 2.3.3 rom to this one... I wanted to give AOSP a try and ditch sense for a bit.. the ONLY thing I really missed was the sense clock and weather, but downloading beautiful widget lite pretty much solved that (its not AS good.. but prety close)

So far, I love this ROM (running the 1.2Y build) the only issues Iv'e found are occasionally the back button won't work to get me out of an app. I push it and nothing happens. sometimes after a few presses it will work, othertimes I have to turn off the screen and back on.

the other minor annoyance I have is I can't seem to find a mail widget to display the number of unread items on the home screen. I have a gmail account that I use for personal stuff (I downloaded Gmail counter widget to solve this problem for gmail) but on all other roms, there was a normal mail widget for my exchange email that would have a counter, is it not in this rom? or am I dope and simply can't find it? (I only see an option to make a shortcut to that mailbox, but alas it doesn't have a counter)

Any suggestions?
to fix the stop via back button... menu/settings /applications/ developement /stop app via long press

ive attached the closest to sense clock widget ive found (someone posted it in this thread.

hope this helps!
Attached Files
File Type: apk lpsenseskin_clockwidgetv1.0.apk (1.42 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development