View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:56 AM
flipfone
PPCGeeks Regular

flipfone is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to flipfone Send a message via Yahoo to flipfone Send a message via Skype™ to flipfone
Re: [6-13-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2y][2.3.4 Beta]

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnick5 View Post
I just made the switch form OMJ's 2.3.3 rom to this one... I wanted to give AOSP a try and ditch sense for a bit.. the ONLY thing I really missed was the sense clock and weather, but downloading beautiful widget lite pretty much solved that (its not AS good.. but prety close)

So far, I love this ROM (running the 1.2Y build) the only issues Iv'e found are occasionally the back button won't work to get me out of an app. I push it and nothing happens. sometimes after a few presses it will work, othertimes I have to turn off the screen and back on.

the other minor annoyance I have is I can't seem to find a mail widget to display the number of unread items on the home screen. I have a gmail account that I use for personal stuff (I downloaded Gmail counter widget to solve this problem for gmail) but on all other roms, there was a normal mail widget for my exchange email that would have a counter, is it not in this rom? or am I dope and simply can't find it? (I only see an option to make a shortcut to that mailbox, but alas it doesn't have a counter)

Any suggestions?
to fix the stop via back button... menu/settings /applications/ developement /stop app via long press

ive attached the closest to sense clock widget ive found (someone posted it in this thread.

hope this helps!
Attached Files
File Type: apk lpsenseskin_clockwidgetv1.0.apk (1.42 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

ROM: EVO DECK
This post has been thanked 1 times.