PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 06:42 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [3-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc3][STABLE]

doing some tests on mms now. i will fix the isue shortly. i can recieve and send pictures and a video, but havent ttried a picture and audio. checking it out now.

-deck
Old 03-20-2011, 06:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

going to be trying this rom soon. mostly because of the battery life taht is stated....love CM7 but cant stand the battery life.
nice job deck!
Old 03-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

xvunixvx is a n00b

First off, this is a sexy piece of work. Any luck with the Visual Voicemail; mine is still unable to identify. Also, what's good with 4g hotspot/tethering? As soon as I throw on 4G my Tethering goes bye bye.

Great work!
Old 03-20-2011, 07:27 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by xvunixvx View Post
First off, this is a sexy piece of work. Any luck with the Visual Voicemail; mine is still unable to identify. Also, what's good with 4g hotspot/tethering? As soon as I throw on 4G my Tethering goes bye bye.

Great work!
as long as you backup the data fromt he same vvm app (same build #) it should work. as for the 4g with hotspot, that seems to be a problem that i will be looking into. Thanks all for input.

-deck
Old 03-20-2011, 07:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

I installed it. Everything seems to be working.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Has anyone tried to flash a theme to this ROM... I have tried Sonny's GB theme (vivid) and it messes up the ROM and I have to reflash to fix it. At first I thought it might be deck's ROM that was the problem but after some testing I found out it was the theme that was the problem....

If anyone has any themes out there that are working on this ROM, please let me know...

Excellent ROM deck, however I would just like to change some icons and the top task bar colors...

thanks...tannerj
Old 03-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
Has anyone tried to flash a theme to this ROM... I have tried Sonny's GB theme (vivid) and it messes up the ROM and I have to reflash to fix it. At first I thought it might be deck's ROM that was the problem but after some testing I found out it was the theme that was the problem....

If anyone has any themes out there that are working on this ROM, please let me know...

Excellent ROM deck, however I would just like to change some icons and the top task bar colors...

thanks...tannerj
the ones in the market work, they dont change everything, but some things. ones by Upwardspiral are the ones i use.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo

karatche is a n00b

I want to run this rom but I use the "phone keypad" for text input- is there any way I can install that on thi srom. I tried a file that worked on other roms but I'm sure its not compatable. I'd really like to have the battery life offered here. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC r-EVO-lution

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work
Excuse me Deck are you planning on post your Rom on XDA, should be nice, also could we use Tiamant or Zavage zen Kernels? thanks for your hard work

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Life is a Burrito !!!!!

My EVO is full rooted with OMJ rom!!!!
Old 03-20-2011, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

My daughter is having trouble with VVM. I followed the instructions and restored mine from TB and am doing fine. Is there anything I can do for her now?

BTW - What is the Downloads App for?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development